Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Gonna turn in. Night! x Zzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

nighty nite Hugo-san

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Never been a fan of coke and all them fizzy drinks.

Night hugo.

Me neither quit them and energy drinks a long time ago, I now just pick up the odd tin but blah. Total muck really.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

XR3i wrote:
    hiya p, hows life out there?
    All good :D
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Are we all set for the pancakes tomorrow
    I forgot!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

:eek: How could you forgot Pancake Tuesday :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Off to the leaba with Ted. Chat to ye crazy loons in the morro.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Forgot about pancake Tuesday myself. :o

Won't be doing anything fancy with toppings/accompaniments here, just the usual for me. :o

Had nutella, cream and strawberries and pomegrante last year, wasn't a fan at all. Sweet and savoury mixed together just doesn't do it for me. Ugh. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Sorry for the lack of posts. It's off to bed with me feeling fluey :( Night all :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howya folks

Howya folks
    Hey Wolfie. How's you?

Night to all those gone to bed, hope you feel better soon Trebor, hope your flu isn't too bad :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The joys of fixing things when i have no real idea what I'm doing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

The joys of fixing things when i have no real idea what I'm doing.

AKA most of my life

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha it's not that high a fraction for me but enough to wonder why health and safety codes exist on site when they are so completely ignored in these situations :pac:

I always figuring new and exciting ways to resolve a problem

Tape, cable ties and colourful language are my go to weapons of choice..

Super glue is nice as well

It's good tack but I'm always sticking myself to things.. Also has anyone actually successfully reopened a tube of the stuff?

It's good tack but I'm always sticking myself to things.. Also has anyone actually successfully reopened a tube of the stuff?

Everyone in my family can, if they listen to me.

You, sir, are clearly a far superior human to myself.. I bow before your glue wrangling prowess.

Wipe the applicator down with rubbing alcohol before you close it.

• Advertisement

Now how did I not think of that?. I feel very silly now. Oh well.. How's tricks there Wolfie?.

Vacation week has begun. Phone is blocking work calls, life is good

Oh very nice.. You just taking time out?

Lithium93_ wrote:
    How could you forgot Pancake Tuesday
    I don't know!!!!! :eek:
    Had nutella, cream and strawberries and pomegrante last year, wasn't a fan at all. Sweet and savoury mixed together just doesn't do it for me. Ugh.
    I had nutella and peanuts one at EP... *drools*

In other news, my bloody taxi turned up a f**king hour early and I nearly killed myself trying to get dressed to go out and tell him. Jesus Christ.

Oh very nice.. You just taking time out?

Yep, mental recovery week

Am hour early!!! :eek:

Good stuff Wolfie - need similar soon myself, enjoy it..

I had nutella and peanuts one at EP... *drools*
    Nutella and peanuts!?!?!? :eek::eek:

Oh no, I couldn't even look at that, never mind eat it.

I've very odd taste when it comes to pancakes. I've never heard of one other person who has the toppings that I do. I feel embarrassed when I tell anyone what I have on them because I always get a rection of "erm, sorry, WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!!!!!!" :o

Am hour early!!! :eek:
    Yep, an hour early. Like wtf. I had to go out and tell him. Poor chap. Wasn't his fault either, someone in the office sent him the wrong time. He had to hang around in case another job came in. He ended up being outside my flat for an hour. No way was I hanging around outside the bus station for over an hour on my own at this time of night!

Ah boxers you have to share now!

You're feckin right paws, plus it's a bit cold to be hanging around too.

• Advertisement

Ah boxers you have to share now!

You're feckin right paws, plus it's a bit cold to be hanging around too.
    Lol its just salt, pepper and butter. That's it. Nothing else. As simple as it gets.

Anytime I tell anyone I get a confused and shocked look and they wait for me to either laugh or say I am joking. They never actually believe it.

First time my ex made pancakes for me, he asked me what I wanted on them, and when I told him, he just stared at me blankly in shock and horror. He genuinely couldn't get over it until he saw me eating them with just the S&P and butter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement