Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh right, not bad. I get the same reaction for putting salt on my porridge!.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Salt?! On pancakes and porridge?! :eek:

Ah no. Each to their own. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Once then don't eat tuna on public transport I'm pretty live and let live really..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Salt?! On pancakes and porridge?! :eek:
    :D:D:D

Pancakes work sweet or savoury though.. Oh and those wonderful over processed hugely unhealthy bad boys that are crispy pancakes, aww yis!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Pancakes work sweet or savoury though.. Oh and those wonderful over processed hugely unhealthy bad boys that are crispy pancakes, aww yis!
    Savoury only for me. I hate anything sweet and savoury mixed together. :o That's just me though.

I'm starving here. I'd love a spicy chicken wrap now or something with spicy or southern fried chicken.

Oh my God I love those!

Same Boxers - sweet OR savoury. Sweet and sour things never appealed..

Paws I've to go to the shop after work, believe me I'll be on the hunt for those!

Woo happy Friday to me!! Java and pancakes all round :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Good evening Grem.

What would pancakes & java beans taste like I wonder.

• Advertisement

Wayhey Ted how are ya?. Think I'll keep java related products in mugs for now.

Yep you could be right. Sleepy brain comes up with weird & wacky ideas sometimes.

You any plans for days off?

Oh I've hospital wednesday and thursday morning so not planning major things.. Few people gathering for drinks thursday i think. Today will be sleep and maybe making dinner.. What's your week like?.

Work work & more of it.

Trying to get Monday off & want a clean desk by then.

The last two nights have been hectic stuff. Feel like I deserve the break for once!. You've a match tonight too don't you?

Aye cup match. May find a stream tonight.

If it wasn't such nasty weather I'd nearly find a high stool for it..

Been a while since I was on one.

I'm on my way home :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Looks like I'm heading to Dublin this weekend to buy my first Warhammer figurines.

Or not. Forgot my phone bill came out today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I'm on my way home :)

safe flight Paws :)
    hope your home stay will be enjoyable :)
    how long is it?

Joya wrote:
    safe flight Paws hope your home stay will be enjoyable how long is it?
    Flight was fine, little bit bumpy but not horrendous. I'm home until Friday morning, working Saturday. :)

ah good few days plus pancake tuesday! :)

is it going to be every week like so or this is something special? : )
    pardon me asking and maybe you already wrote about it but i missed it : ))

Joya wrote:
    is it going to be every week like so or this is something special? : ) pardon me asking and maybe you already wrote about it but i missed it : ))
    Oh no, not every week. I'd be wrecked. Just said it'd be nice for my first few days off.

Oh no, not every week. I'd be wrecked. Just said it'd be nice for my first few days off.

that is cool. occasional change is so good : )

Joya wrote:
    that is cool. occasional change is so good : )
    Yeah that's the plan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Hello noccers! :)

There is a nip in the air. Had to pop out there and the rain is so cold! It's a real sign of snow I think! Are we due any snow? :confused:

How's everyone? I can't believe I'm saying this but welcome back to Ireland Paws! :D:):) So many brill changes! :)

Thanks! I'm going to try come back every few weeks I think :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Had me some tasty pancakes here with a squeeze of lemon juice and lots of artisan raspberry jam. Yummy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I couldn't believe it when I saw posts this morning about Pancake Day! I was there lookin for a few minutes to see if it was America or something!:o I thought it was much later on in the Spring. :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement