Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah it was very nice, work interruptions aside! Back on tonight for my sins, nearly got caught to work last night. Done way too many hours the last fortnight though..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

7b6b1380bbcf834dd8ab45ebb434777c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Hey Stripes, nice to see you have a spring in your step.

Hey Stripes, nice to see you have a spring in your step.
    Hey Aaron, thanks you, nice to be feeling better.

Have a few exciting things happening at the minute so fingers crossed they go to plan :o

How are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Hey Aaron, thanks you, nice to be feeling better.

Have a few exciting things happening at the minute so fingers crossed they go to plan :o

How are you?
    Oooooh exciting things. Glad they lined up with your weekend.

All good here full of food, just relaxing while I decide what to do with the rest of the day. Decisions decisions.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bunnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Hey people..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good evening :)

How do Joya and Atc, all well?.

How do Joya and Atc, all well?.

not too bad here grem :) taking it easy, and yourself?

• Advertisement

Snuffling at work here so nothing too unusual for the time of year.. I'll listen to tunes as much as my head can take.. How's life treating you? Plans for tomorrow now you're off the market?.

Snuffling at work here so nothing too unusual for the time of year.. I'll listen to tunes as much as my head can take.. How's life treating you? Plans for tomorrow now you're off the market?.

Aww I hope that eases, tunes sounds good though :)

ah life isn't too bad now, hectic busy in college so enjoying the weekends while I can :) was hoping to see himself tomorrow but recovering from sickness over the last few days so we've postponed it until next weekend

How about yourself?

Getting spoiled with a nice breakfast again tomorrow, it'll be quiet though, I'm working and neither of us is up for too much messing about with presents or any of that..

Getting spoiled with a nice breakfast again tomorrow, it'll be quiet though, I'm working and neither of us is up for too much messing about with presents or any of that..

Sounds good grem :) hope the day is good

Oh bedtime after work.. Try and sleep most of the morning at least if possible.. Tis quiet around, i feel suspicious!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How are the gang?

Howdy Hugo all ok here.. Yourself?.

Hey guys :)

Hope you're all having a lovely evening. :)

Good tunes and chatting to my lady will keep me going. How are you Boxers??

Good tunes and chatting to my lady will keep me going. How are you Boxers??
    Sounds good :) All good here.

Not at much, just looking up houses so when I win the Euromillions next week I can buy one, maybe a car or two, trip to the Bahamas, the usual Sat night :p :pac:

Oh, the dream :D

• Advertisement

Howdy Hugo all ok here.. Yourself?.

Ahoyhoy, Grem! Just watching some 9/11 documentary here. Fairly depressing.

How's yourself there?
    ust looking up houses so when I win the Euromillions next week I can buy one, maybe a car or two, trip to the Bahamas, the usual Sat night :p :pac:

Oh, the dream :D

I do the same, Boxers. Same thing for cars too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Hiya nocs x

La.de.da wrote: »
    Hiya nocs x

Hey Hey! :)

How's it hangin'?

Hiya nocs x
    Hiya, hows you? Enjoying the weekend? xxx

Hey Hey! :)

How's it hangin'?

Hugo mon. I'm good your good self?
    Hiya, hows you? Enjoying the weekend? xxx

All good boxers. Just had a lovely Chinese takeout. Relaxing infront of the tv with the doggies.

How are you?

Hugo mon. I'm good your good self?

Ah the usual here!

What Chinese dish did you go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Well, that was a busy day!

Ah the usual here!

What Chinese dish did you go for?

Chicken in hot garlic sauce. Was nom. :)

All good boxers. Just had a lovely Chinese takeout. Relaxing infront of the tv with the doggies.

How are you?
    I am dying for a Chinese lately. Trying to be good and not get take away as I've been in an eating and cooking rut lately and know if I get one TA I'll want them all the time.

Chicken with mushroom in black bean sauce with chow mein noodles and egg fried rice. Nom.

Not long after my own dinner here, having tea and biccies now :)

• Advertisement

Chicken in hot garlic sauce. Was nom. :)

Sounds very nom! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement