Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea and pity party here.. Worst patient ever when I've mild sniffles!.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Splash of whiskey in the tea, everything will be dandy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

I am dying for a Chinese lately. Trying to be good and not get take away as I've been in an eating and cooking rut lately and know if I get one TA I'll want them all the time.

Chicken with mushroom in black bean sauce with chow mein noodles and egg fried rice. Nom.

Not long after my own dinner here, having tea and biccies now :)

Wouldn't go for Chinese all the time very heavy on the belly once in a while is grand. The dish had loads of veg in so at least that's something 😳
    (Fooling nobody) lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Now if only I brought whiskey to work haha oh the craic I'd have and the p45 that would follow!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Now if only I brought whiskey to work haha oh the craic I'd have and the p45 that would follow!.

A P45 would be so nice following a nice EuroMillions win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

La.de.da wrote: »
    Wouldn't go for Chinese all the time very heavy on the belly once in a while is grand. The dish had loads of veg in so at least that's something 😳
    (Fooling nobody) lol
    Yeah I agree. It's not often I'd have take away either but when I do get it, I want it every day for a week afterwards lol :o

Mind you, I got chipper recently and couldn't eat it. Ugh it so greasy it was making me feel sick. Think I had maybe a handful of chips, if even, and binned the rest.

I love Indian, but it is so expensive, almost €20 for one person so I rarely get it.

I had a few very junk food days this week so back to better today onwards i hope..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Night all x

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Night Paws :)

Night all x

Goodnight, Paws.

• Advertisement

Ah feck.. Just had a bag of tayto. Oops..

Night Paws

No shame in that, Grem. Enjoy them. :)

Feck it tomorrow is another day.

Feck it tomorrow is another day.

Indeed. Plenty of time for more Tayto! ;) :pac:

I had a few very junk food days this week so back to better today onwards i hope..
    I've been eating wraps non stop since last week. Friend cooked fajitas for me one day and I've become obsessed with them. They're one of my favourite foods and I hadn't had them in ages. Need to cut down on them though and eat more varied meals.
    Night all x
    Night Paws, sleep well :) xx

Night Paws
    Haven't had Tayto in ages, must be a year or more. Cheese and onion are lovely.

I have a serious addiction with salt and vinegar pringles. Mmm. The more vinegary they are, the better. Nom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hey all :)

I get phases of being stuck on one food also!. It's mad what I get up to at times. Diet a bit more varied these days but i used to make huge batches of one thing and eat nothing else at all for a week or two at a time..

I get phases of being stuck on one food also!. It's mad what I get up to at times. Diet a bit more varied these days but i used to make huge batches of one thing and eat nothing else at all for a week or two at a time..

I've been eating only pizza as my only takeaway for years now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I've been eating only pizza as my only takeaway for years now.

I once ate Burger King only for a fortnight

I once ate Burger King only for a fortnight

You poor bastard! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

You poor bastard! :eek:

My toilet was begging for mercy

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hi noccers

I've never had burger king now i think of it..

How do XR, all well?.

hiya g , all quiet on the western front

was up the mountain this evenin for a few hours

I am the same at times. I make a mince mixture which can be used for pasta, cottage pie, savoury mince pies, baked spuds, wraps (like a burrito maybe?). I make chicken and lamb stew but when I do, I eat them for days in a row. I love them.
    XR3i wrote: »
    hi noccers
    Hi XR, hows you? :)

hiya stripey

chilled out here

hiya stripey

chilled out here

XR3i wrote: »

What brought you up there, my man?

• Advertisement

First world problem alert.

There is cheese in my roll.. Grated rubber stuff from the deli.. This will be a roll dissection now. How does that even sound like coleslaw??

As you were folks, rant over..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement