Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

First world problems indeed Grem :D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

First world problem alert.

There is cheese in my roll.. Grated rubber stuff from the deli.. This will be a roll dissection now. How does that even sound like coleslaw??

As you were folks, rant over..

I work in food and wonder how people can screw up clearly given orders

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

What brought you up there, my man?

visitin my best friend

hows life in the sunny south?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I order the same thing every time only varying meat occasionally and I'm quite cautious ordering because I'm on my own so no alternative at work.. Weird. Oh well minor surgery conducted. How are ya Wolfie?.

Feck you Lith!!

Feck me, Why?? What ever did I do??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Feck me, Why?? What ever did I do??

Belittling my drama!

Belittling my drama!

Moi?? Belittle you?? Well I would never dare do such a thing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

XR3i wrote: »
    visitin my best friend

hows life in the sunny south?

You're a good pal. :)

Ah quiet enough here. No drama though thankfully! How're things there?

Off to the kettle again. Anyone want anything just shout. Might even get Lith something :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Off to the kettle again. Anyone want anything just shout. Might even get Lith something :pac:
    Teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please :D

• Advertisement

Not a bother - just heading off to make another one!

Not a bother - just heading off to make another one!
    You're a star!!!! :D:p

Oh I'm always good for tea and treats deliveries Boxers.. You doing ok?.

Oh I'm always good for tea and treats deliveries Boxers.. You doing ok?.
    :D

Yeah all good here, insomnia has come to visit again, as usual, so I am wide awake so ease the boredom I am looking up car videos on YouTube :o The Audi A5 sportback is my new love <3 Serious want for it :pac:

How's work going?

It's going ok here.. Lights off for the sake of my peepers hope i don't get the dreaded insomnia in the morning. May lay off the tea soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh it's so early.. Work at 7am on a Sunday. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Happy V day people, whomever you love ! :)

Red-Roses-for-Valentines-Day.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ugghh...think I am still drunk.And deaf. Rocked out a bit too much last night. **** it though, some laugh :pac:

How are the Nocs? Hope you're all well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ugghh...think I am still drunk.And deaf. Rocked out a bit too much last night. **** it though, some laugh :pac:

How are the Nocs? Hope you're all well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ouch, damn it to hell. Was doing some work in the garden, got a thorn in the top of one of my fingers, went right in under the nail.

• Advertisement

Happy V-Day guys, hope yer having a lovely day :)

Valentines-Day-Flowers-2012_5.jpg

That's the way to do it Mozz!. Lazy day of recovery today?

Ouch Angron, can you ice it and grab with tweezers?.

Who has the biggest teapot?. Needing serious brews.

Who has the biggest teapot?. Needing serious brews.
    Same here. I've had a pounding headache all day long. I don't know what caused it. Just took a strong neurofen for it, hope it goes soon.

Half my head shook with sinus pain, I'll go on tea duty so..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

evening all :)

Half my head shook with sinus pain, I'll go on tea duty so..
    Hope you're okay Grem, hope the pain goes soon for you :)
    evening all :)
    Hey ATC, how's you? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Sunday night blues starting to kick in. Particularly as I wasted the entire day binge watching The Good Wife on netflix. It will be fun trying to put an outfit togethere for work tomorrow since I did no laundry this weekend and did a massive clothes cull a few weeks ago!

I've a 10:30 uni start tomorrow :D

I'm stuck in traffic.

Howdy Atc and Mia

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Hope you're okay Grem, hope the pain goes soon for you :)

Hey ATC, how's you? :)

not too bad here thanks :) taking it easy in folks house, might be going to Kilkenny tomorrow for a mystery date :D how's you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement