Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Datallus wrote: »
    I've never seen Star-Wars. Any good?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::eek::eek:

collapses

• Site Banned Posts: 205 ✭✭Datallus

Spaceballs.

Now that's a movie! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hahahaha Smelling salts for Lith!.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Datallus is probably a Trekkie :P :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Or.... Maybe neither!! :P

• Advertisement

I'm a next-gen fan. And the new movies are very good, I think!

Star-Wars just kinda passed me by, I suppose.

Star wars passed me by too. Next generation i loved, however always missed the feckin end - bloody mass!.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I was born the very year that the first Star Wars film was released. Yes, I old.

Pfft, not very Wolfie.. How are things with you?

I was born the very year that the first Star Wars film was released. Yes, I old.

1977?????? :eek:

Say hello to Wolfe Tone for me!!!! :P

Did they even have movies back then?!

• Advertisement

1977?????? :eek:

Say hello to Wolfe Tone for me!!!! :P

Did they even have movies back then?!

How very dare you! I too am an artefact from the seventies. :mad:

:pac::P

OMFG, I can't see for all the dust and cobwebs around here :)

Old folks home, thought I'd never see the day !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

feeling a bit sick, ugh :(

Ouch Atc, hope it doesn't stick around..

Datallus, yer on thin ice!

I know, I can see the woolly mammoths as I skate on top :p

I know, I can see the woolly mammoths as I skate on top :p

Damnit, well played.. If you want me i'll be in the corner honing my tusks into sharper points.... :rolleyes:

Damnit, well played.. If you want me i'll be in the corner honing my tusks into sharper points.... :rolleyes:

Ninja Stealth wins again! :)

Gremlisaurous, that's what you should be called :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Ouch Atc, hope it doesn't stick around..

I hope not too, be grand, got some 7up here:)

Oi now Datallus ya whipper snapper, pride before a fall!. :pac:

Oi now Datallus ya whipper snapper, pride before a fall!. :pac:

Careful now! I'm banned from AH for quoting stuff like that :pac:

I'm not a whippersnapper, I'm a child of the 80's :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

These days anyone more than three or four years younger than me seems a million miles away..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Where's my cane? I see a few younguns in need of a whupping.

These days anyone more than three or four years younger than me seems a million miles away..
    Where's my cane? I see a few younguns in need of a whupping.

Yeah, shudda gone to specsavers. :P

If you happen to spot a bionic arm while looking for your cane i'll gladly take that Wolf, my right one is banjaxed.. :(

Yeah, shudda gone to specsavers. :P
    You should go as well, since you apparently missed what forums I moderate..
    If you happen to spot a bionic arm while looking for your cane i'll gladly take that Wolf, my right one is banjaxed.. :(
    Bionics are iffy, cloned replacements where it's at nowadays.

Yeah now you mention it i have seen some er, malfunctions if that's what you'd call it.. :o

You should go as well, since you apparently missed what forums I moderate..

I have no connection to the Latverian People's Army.

Well you've the cheek of a whipper snapper anyway!. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I may or may not be drunk...

:p

• Advertisement

Hope you two had a great night!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement