Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How do Boxers, all well?.

I'm frazzled just by the messy journey to work..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You will have to train up your dragons & fit them with a GPS Grem.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feck, me dragons! Meant to look after them today.
    How are you keeping Ted?

Feck, me dragons! Meant to look after them today.
    How are you keeping Ted?

Tae & biccies here.

Just gave your babies a click each.

Aww you're too kind sir. So how'd you get the day?

• Advertisement

Watching first episode of Better Call Saul new season & munching on some grapes here. How is work going?

The wonderful thing about a nightmare journey to work is that the place feels pretty good today haha oh and it's my friday..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

How do Boxers, all well?.

I'm frazzled just by the messy journey to work..
    Hey Grem, not great today now I must say, was alright this morning, then this afternoon my mood seems to have changed and gone downhill. Not sure what caused it.

Tea anyone?

nice_cup_of_tea.jpg

There's biccies too ;)

Assorted-Biscuit-Platter.jpg

Biscuit_platter_300.jpg

With these cookies, you are really spoiling us.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

ssqqquuuaaaawwwwk... sssqqquuuuaaawwk... ssqquuuaawwwwkkkkk... :o

Oh stop your crying SwanBot, all the moisture will short-out your circuits. I know you love the Lair and we've been away a long, long time.

SssssquawkLair!!!!

Yes indeed, we are now Lairians again.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How is work going?

On extended lunch break from work, snooping about here Ted, while I feed my face. MUNCH, MUNCH, MUNCH.

• Advertisement

Well now. Pour me a mug of tea and call me diabetic that's a fine spread..
    Pity about the mood, hopefully some random gibberish talk from me and others will help ease it somewhat..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

hopefully some random gibberish talk from me and others will help ease it somewhat..

Sqquuaaawwwwk sqqquuuaaawwwkkkk sqquuuaaaawk sqquuaaawwwwk sqqquuuaaawwwkkkk sqquuuaaaawk sqquuaaawwwwk sqqquuuaaawwwkkkk sqquuuaaaawk sqquuaaawwwwk sqqquuuaaawwwkkkk sqquuuaaaawk

Translation of SwanBot talk: "random gibberish" squawking. :pac:

Aw, what has poor SwanBot all upset.

Swannie! Good to see you back in the lair, feels like ages how the devil are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

just signing grem's words :d))

was alright this morning, then this afternoon my mood seems to have changed and gone downhill. Not sure what caused it.
    **Swannie fedespressos Boxers several BIG HUGS**

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Holy mother of God that was one heck of a busy day!!!

Aw, what has poor SwanBot all upset.

SwanBot was crying because she missed the Lair being gone so long, then when she arrived in the Lair she was crying for being happy Ted.
    how the devil are you?
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh Grem! :eek: **Swannie quickly puts on hat to hide horns!**

Joya wrote: »
    just signing grem's words :d))

Grem's words are precious Joya! Soon "Grem's Tales" will be published, and they will be better than "Grimm's Tales!" :cool:

Holy mother of God that was one heck of a busy day!!!

You cannot go off duty yet Paws, because SwanBot has been crying and all the moisture may short-out her circuitry! :eek:

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    SwanBot was crying because she missed the Lair being gone so long, then when she arrived in the Lair she was crying for being happy Ted.

Cool,, coz if anyone was upsetting her, Ted would have gone all Jules from Pulp Fiction on them.

Grem's words are precious Joya! Soon "Grem's Tales" will be published, and they will be better than "Grimm's Tales!" :cool:

I'd have a better chance if i just patched together my posts on boards i think. Haven't managed to put pen to paper in years! So how is everything over that side of the pond?.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Cool,, coz if anyone was upsetting her, Ted would have gone all Jules from Pulp Fiction on them.

You woulda been a bad mother****er :pac:

XR3i alarm goes off! KLANG! KLANG! KLANG!

**Swannie jumps behind Lair couch and peeks between pillows**

XR3i is about Lair somewhere... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    You cannot go off duty yet Paws, because SwanBot has been crying and all the moisture may short-out her circuitry!

Ok deal, back on duty to fix Swan!!!

Lithium93_ wrote: »

What do you mean "woulda been".

I am one.

Only for I am chilling out here, you would see my fury.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

cant wait!
    swannie's tales too :pac:

**SwanBot swoons with Ted's rescuing words**
    I'd have a better chance if i just patched together my posts on boards i think. Haven't managed to put pen to paper in years! So how is everything over that side of the pond?.

Cut-and-Paste Grem, it will be a sensation! :D

**SwanBot swoons with Ted's rescuing words**

Cut-and-Paste Grem, it will be a sensation! :D

I always look after damsels in distress

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Indeed Lith!
    Ok deal, back on duty to fix Swan!!!
    SwanBot needs her Virtual Vet Paws!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement