Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,301 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Joya wrote: »
    cant wait!
    swannie's tales too :pac:
    So long as it's Swannie Tales (and not tails, which some lad was after Valentine's Day). :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyo all :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I guess if i presented it as an avant-garde new style of literary fiction i might get away with it Swannie!
    Paws, lair vet champion, you never fail us.. ;) Might need you to help out with my own mitt if it doesn't stop annoying me soon..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

How do Paws & caffy.

You on days off now Paws?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Howdy Atc, any craic? Here to put Swannie to shame? :D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,301 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

heyo all :)
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy ATC! Got my 1-page today, so later today I can play! You?
    I guess if i presented it as an avant-garde new style of literary fiction i might get away with it Swannie!
    We'll call it Grem Genre or GG for short! :cool:

Hahahahahahahahaha i love that idea Swannie. My own fcuking genre aww yisss!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    SwanBot needs her Virtual Vet Paws!
    :D
    I guess if i presented it as an avant-garde new style of literary fiction i might get away with it Swannie! Paws, lair vet champion, you never fail us.. Might need you to help out with my own mitt if it doesn't stop annoying me soon..
    I do my best :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Yep, off until Sunday. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening

Hugo my man, how goes it?. All the gang gathering i see. Wonder what for? :confused:;)

• Advertisement

Greetings all of you :)

Evening
    Fancy meeting you here Hugo. :D

Hugo my man, how goes it?. All the gang gathering i see. Wonder what for? :confused:;)

Hiya, Grem.

How's our main gal?

Yes, quite the gathering indeed!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Fancy meeting you here Hugo. :D

Hi Bella!

Greetings all of you :)
    Persepoly is here too, and that's grand! What a party we Lairians are all having at the moment! :cool:

It's lashing rain here in Laois. It would be lovely to be sitting by an open fire with a nice pint :)

Oh Perse I'm right with you on that one. That would be heaven..

Hi Bella!

Moon is only 64.7% at the moment Hugo, so no Swannie fangs yet and you're safe.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hiya swannies, hope ye are well

See this is why we need our own little bar. Or at least some kind of a minibar full of precious beers. Like a man cave. As someone over in AH's said to me, a birds nest!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How do Paws & caffy.

all good here ted :) feet up and having a takeaway, how's all with you?
    Howdy Atc, any craic? Here to put Swannie to shame? :D :pac:

hiya grem, not much going on here now, all quiet :) oh god no, wouldn't do that. How are you doing?
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy ATC! Got my 1-page today, so later today I can play! You?

We'll call it Grem Genre or GG for short! :cool:

Well done! Got mine done too:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It's lashing rain here in Laois. It would be lovely to be sitting by an open fire with a nice pint :)

2 ladies with class :D

Party Time Lair!

tumblr_n4302pGkUi1rk3uipo1_500.gif

Hugo mon.

**fist bumps**

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    2 ladies with class :D

It's the lair, what else could you expect?.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It's the lair, what else could you expect?.

Someone dancing all over the place off their rocker?? :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Someone dancing all over the place off their rocker?? :pac:

I've been off my rocker so long, I have no idea where it is anymore.

Some dude on okcupid sent me a message saying he is a Catholic who loves keeping fit and eating healthy.
    An unusual opening message to receive so I responded with "I'm a beer drinking, bad food eating atheist" :D

XR3i wrote: »
    hiya swannies, hope ye are well
    SwanBot told me you were about XR3i, because she has a XR3 detection App. :eek:
    Well done! Got mine done too:cool:
    That's grand ATC! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It's lashing rain here in Laois. It would be lovely to be sitting by an open fire with a nice pint
    I'm sitting in a duvet with a hot water bottle and tea. It's so cold over here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement