Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

cgh wrote: »
    thats just not good enough Joya,

you need to at least walk 500m away from your house and back.

so you can be blasted with wind and rain like the rest of us.

you tell her, cgh!! :D :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Drained after work but waiting in town for an appointment, the tiredness is catching up with me..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Coffee Grem,

lots and lots of Coffee

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Coming out to play folks....I got a new kite??:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ted, you should tell your boss you've met your soulmate. If they are a romantic, they'll understand, and they need never know it's a duvet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Morning all.

Mornin Mozz!. Finally on my way home, hello five hours sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Afternoon all. I must have been quite tired, I have only just woken up! :o

Time to go get dressed and go to the post office. Want to see if the current government think I'm worth the same as everyone else on the dole. (Almost everyone I know is getting the Christmas bonus paid this week but according to the Citizens Information website I'm not entitled to a penny extra because I'm less than 15 months out of work.)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, the limit on the Christmas bonus is a pile of poo tbh.

It is, isn't it? I was sort of counting on it for presents too. Looks like I'll have to save for a couple of weeks and try get a few bits then. I've also got to pay the Veterinary Council 185 for my licence to practice by the 31st of December.

• Advertisement

I was hoping to get the bonus myself for the course I'm doing, but I'm fairly certain I won't for the same reason as yourself.

In other news, the Xtra Vision in Longford is shutting down, my brother was telling me someone he knows quit their previous job to start working there only a month or two ago. Poor girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

cgh wrote: »
    thats just not good enough Joya,

you need to at least walk 500m away from your house and back.

so you can be blasted with wind and rain like the rest of us.

ah, had to go to post office so i guess that qualifies for the membership :pac:

Angron wrote: »
    I was hoping to get the bonus myself for the course I'm doing, but I'm fairly certain I won't for the same reason as yourself.

In other news, the Xtra Vision in Longford is shutting down, my brother was telling me someone he knows quit their previous job to start working there only a month or two ago. Poor girl
    That's crap. Although you might, I think if you're doing any type of course you might be entitled to it.

Oh the poor girl. Hopefully she'll get something else before they close.

Not bad, got the results of an IT exam I did, got a distinction, 97/100.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Nice one Angron, well done.

Well done, sir. :)

Back from Post Office. Got the bonus! :eek:

I'm rich! :p

Well done, sir. :)

Back from Post Office. Got the bonus! :eek:

I'm rich! :p
    So we all heading out to celebrate Angrons results? First round on Paws. :p

Ah sure, why not? :p

Water for everyone OK? :p

Paws gonna make it rain.

cm-44235-450f0aeb8d141a.gif?w=500

Hehe :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyo all :)

heyo all :)
    Hello there Caffy, how is the form?

Just put down my deposit on a PS4, 200 gone towards it. Bundle with the console, The Last of Us, the three Uncharted games, and God of War 3 remastered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

heya

tea time to get me through another hour...... facebook-tongue-out-emoticon.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Hello there Caffy, how is the form?

tis good thanks :) just home from college. Am rather tired though, I got a phone call at 6am from my Mom, thought something serious had happened but all she did was look at the time on her phone and press me on speed-dial by mistake

how's yourself?

Just put down my deposit on a PS4, 200 gone towards it. Bundle with the console, The Last of Us, the three Uncharted games, and God of War 3 remastered.
    Not a bad bundle at all nice one on the bargain hunt Angron. How much left to pay on it?
    tis good thanks :) just home from college. Am rather tired though, I got a phone call at 6am from my Mom, thought something serious had happened but all she did was look at the time on her phone and press me on speed-dial by mistake

how's yourself?
    Well, glad to hear it wasn't something serious. Usually it's people drunk calling me on purpose or by mistake because I'm first in most peoples contacts.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Had to reinstall everything on my phone after it temporarily kicked the bucket a couple of hours ago it's a :mad: process

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Had to reinstall everything on my phone after it temporarily kicked the bucket a couple of hours ago it's a :mad: process
    Ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ouch.

Yup, like an RKO out of nowhere, it just died.

Now just to reset it to how it was before said RKOing out of nowhere.

• Advertisement

Ouch. That's a bit of a pain.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement