Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i must be invisible :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Yup, like an RKO out of nowhere, it just died.

Now just to reset it to how it was before said RKOing out of nowhere.
    Will it take long to get back up to speed?
    Joya wrote: »
    i must be invisible :(
    I see you Joya! How are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It is a pain, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, alright maybe i would :pac:

Good afternoon Lady Joya :D

Will it take long to get back up to speed

Just downloading all my apps, good thing i had everything backed up to the memory card, makes the process somewhat easier and less maddening.

hiya AJ & Lith..
    just struggling to finish this day tbh...

hows life around the country :)

• Advertisement

hiya AJ & Lith..

How's things with you, here have ya seen/heard from Seph lately, kinda miss his tomfoolery, left him a visitor message, but no reply :(, is he okay i wonder??

Just downloading all my apps, good thing i had everything backed up to the memory card, makes the process somewhat easier and less maddening.
    Wow, the time it happened to me I had to start from scratch. Luckily I only use Viber, Youtube and Zedge so it didn't take long. :D
    hiya AJ & Lith..

Sorry to hear that Joya. I hope the day doesn't drag for you in that case.

All good here, messed up getting back into Limerick though. I hope to have that remedied before tomorrow.

Wow, the time it happened to me I had to start from scratch. Luckily I only use Viber, Youtube and Zedge so it didn't take long. :D

Good thing i've only 3 apps so :pac:, must get a bigger memory card for the phone next time i wander into Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Not a bad bundle at all nice one on the bargain hunt Angron. How much left to pay on it?

Well, glad to hear it wasn't something serious. Usually it's people drunk calling me on purpose or by mistake because I'm first in most peoples contacts.

yep gave me a bit of a fright :o usually don't get calls during the night but the odd time I might get people drunk calling me. Bit annoying but ah sure I'll sleep well tonight :)

ouch lith:(

hiya joya & pp

How's things with you, here have ya seen/heard from Seph lately, kinda miss his tomfoolery, left him a visitor message, but no reply :(, is he okay i wonder??
    ya hes ok just busy with this and that ; )
    i guess you ll hear from him some time soon :pac :
    Sorry to hear that Joya. I hope the day doesn't drag for you in that case.

All good here, messed up getting back into Limerick though. I hope to have that remedied before tomorrow.

ya some days seem to do just that.. drag ...

to limerick from where? sorry if i missed the party :)

• Advertisement

Hopefully he'll be back soon, but soon could be who knows when, place just don't feel the same without his tomfoolery/shenanigans, Ted's losing his edge without his partner in crime

IF YOU SEE THIS SEPH, COME BACK

Good thing i've only 3 apps so :pac:, must get a bigger memory card for the phone next time i wander into Galway
    Next time you should try turning it off and back on again. :P
    yep gave me a bit of a fright :o usually don't get calls during the night but the odd time I might get people drunk calling me. Bit annoying but ah sure I'll sleep well tonight :)
    If it becomes too prevalent in any given week I start putting my phone on silent before I go to bed. If I need my alarm and can't do that, flight mode is my friend. :)

ya some days seem to do just that.. drag ...

to limerick from where? sorry if i missed the party :)
    Hope he is.

My families place out in the sticks, have to head back in to my flat so I can sort out bills and other horrible adult things. Still have booze though, so it's not all bad. :D

Yeah some days take forever to end.

Next time you should try turning it off and back on again. :P

You're a right comedian Darcy Aaron :P

My families place out in the sticks, have to head back in to my flat so I can sort out bills and other horrible adult things. Still have booze though, so it's not all bad. :D

Yeah some days take forever to end.

couldnt agree more. :pac:

You're a right comedian Darcy Aaron :P
    I've been known to have my moments Lith, people laughed when I said I'd become a comedian. Well they're not laughing now.
    couldnt agree more. :pac:
    Alcohol the cause and solution to all lifes problems. :D

ya i wish AJ, i wish... :(

ya i wish AJ, i wish... :(

group-hug.jpeg

Hug!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Not a bad bundle at all nice one on the bargain hunt Angron. How much left to pay on it?

Well, glad to hear it wasn't something serious. Usually it's people drunk calling me on purpose or by mistake because I'm first in most peoples contacts.
    Welll it's my birthday on Sunday, so I'll be getting a little bit of money towards it for that, so I reckon about another 100 or so.

Angron wrote: »
    Well it's my birthday on Sunday, so I'll be getting a little bit of money towards it for that, so I reckon about another 100 or so.
    Oh, well happy birthday if I'm not talking to you before then! I hope you manage to get it sorted. Most of the way there, not too shabby.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ooh, doing anything nice for your birthday Angron? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heading up to Galway to see some of my friends, that's about the height of it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sounds good, I hope you have fun!

Angron wrote: »
    Heading up to Galway to see some of my friends, that's about the height of it really.
    That is all you need sure. The makings of a great time there.

I've been known to have my moments Lith, people laughed when I said I'd become a comedian. Well they're not laughing now.

Said moments only happen once in a blue moon :P

Said moments only happen once in a blue moon :P
    It's better to have quality over quantity Lith but I wouldn't expect you to understand. :D

It's better to have quality over quantity Lith but I wouldn't expect you to understand. :D

Oh hush, you smack hound you

Oh hush, you smack hound you
    Never!

but i totally do if that matters sleep.gif

Never!

Ok so

180px-TheHoundsButton.jpg

:P :P

• Advertisement

but i totally do if that matters sleep.gif
    I'm not sure I believe you. :p
    Ok so

:P :P
    This wouldn't be the first time I upset a dog owner. I feel rather safe however.

pit-bull-vx-6499.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement