Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Jaysis Ted, go easy i'm like a little red light district here!.

We have a red light district in the Lair?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's why i'm as open as i am, i put everything away in a box for years upon years and it exploded on me a few years back and if even one person takes some comfort from the crap i spout then i've not been through all that in vain..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    We have a red light district in the Lair?

Yes, my shining beacon of and embarrassed face Ted! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My sister is practically homeless now. She's in a hotel and finding somewhere to rent is like finding a needle in a haystack. I'm the oldest sister in my family and it kills me that I can't help her more. She's trying to be strong but I know it's hurting her. She lost our parents in her teens and I feel so bad for her.

Yes, my shining beacon of and embarrassed face Ted!

That's what I was, . Ahem... thinking :o

• Advertisement

That's horrendous Kitty, remember though that to be strong for her, you have to mind yourself too. I don't know the situation obviously so i'll leave it at that..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

That's horrendous Kitty, remember though that to be strong for her, you have to mind yourself too. I don't know the situation obviously so i'll leave it at that..

The whole thing is messed up that's for sure. She's trying to keep a part time job going too so it's not easy on her. She also has a child which is horrible.

Sorry to hear that Kitty.

All you can do is be there & let her know you care. Families fight & don't get on, but always rally round when things go wrong. No matter how small the gesture, it goes a long way. Maybe you could offer to with her when she is viewing places.

Sorry if that is rambling/ makes no sense. Sleepy brain.

She sounds like an amazing woman who deserves break tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Jeepers, Kkkitty, that's tough. I hope she catches a break soon and that you're doing OK xx

• Advertisement

Well, that went silent suddenly.. :/

Well, that went silent suddenly.. :/

Was trying Take 4 if getting sine sleep. Not happening tonight.

Oh dear Ted, you on early?

Oh dear Ted, you on early?

Needs to be up at 7

Oh jaysis, poor Ted *huggles*

Getting the brews on - one especially for Tedderson too.

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

drank all the coffee!!!

kids-heavy-metal-o.gif

:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

nothing better than when your bosses are as far as usa - for the whole week!!! :D

coffee time yess!!

morning all :)

Morning Joya. How are you?

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Morning all.
    Joya wrote: »
    nothing better than when your bosses are as far as usa - for the whole week!!! :D

coffee time yess!!

morning all :)

Morning, Mozzel et Joya! :)

Ola Mr.D :D o/

heyo mozz long time no see!

heyo del long time no see!!

hm, could be i have not been that much around lately though :d)

btw not too bad, counting days till holidays (16 to go) :)
    you two?

you two?

I wasn't around much because I was out in Portugal last week soaking up some sun. Not a very nocturnal thing to do BUT I need the sunshine. It's vital to me :pac:

Not too bad today. Feeling a bit run down though. Slight Kidney infection and a cole sore is after breaking out on my lip :mad: :( Think it's just going to be a bad day today.

Ola Mr.D :D o/
    :D

you two?
    Probably 22 days until holidays for me but won't have to be in between Xmas and New Years :D
    I wasn't around much because I was out in Portugal last week soaking up some sun. Not a very nocturnal thing to do BUT I need the sunshine. It's vital to me :pac:

Not too bad today. Feeling a bit run down though. Slight Kidney infection and a cole sore is after breaking out on my lip :mad: :( Think it's just going to be a bad day today.
    Daywalker!!! :mad:
    :p:p

ahh portugal.. would love to see it some time.. btw i haven't been in the sunshine or seaside for the last 4 years now :( couldnt afford it while i was unemployed..
    maybe ill be able to treat me with few days this summer though : ) would be lovely...

are you working today?

Delirium wrote: »
    Probably 22 days until holidays for me but won't have to be in between Xmas and New Years :D

any crack planned for those :pac:

any crack planned for those :pac:
    alcohol, lots of alcohol... and try see about finding some gigs :)

what about yourself?

Delirium wrote: »
    alcohol, lots of alcohol... and try see about finding some gigs :)

what about yourself?

i've no plans whatsoever...

not sure why i see myself as studying while everyone has fun days i'm not too sure :d))

m not a nerd i swear :pac:

• Advertisement

ahh portugal.. would love to see it some time.. btw i haven't been in the sunshine or seaside for the last 4 years now :( couldnt afford it while i was unemployed..
    maybe ill be able to treat me with few days this summer though : ) would be lovely...

are you working today?

Nope I am not. Thankfully. On holidays until the weekend at least. Must text my chef and find when I am actually on :o

It's a beautiful place, would highly recommend it!! Just a pity I can't live over there.....yet :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement