Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

ah lucky you :)

btw i love the Lisbon Story from Wim Wenders,
    not just that hes my fav director (since The Sky Over Berlin) : ))

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Joya wrote: »
    i've no plans whatsoever...

not sure why i see myself as studying while everyone has fun days i'm not too sure :d))

m not a nerd i swear :pac:

what are you doing in this forum then? :eek::P:P:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

Delirium wrote: »
    what are you doing in this forum then? :eek::P:P:pac:

i've no clue :p

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

i've no clue :p
    :D:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning! :)

Hey Mozz, did you enjoy your holiday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

*sigh* currently at an appointment, I'm waiting in the waiting room and there is a group of oul wans gossiping about others personal lives and thete is one in particular that I would love to fcuking strangle.

She is gossiping, bitching, giving smart answers, asking sarcastic questions and giving sly digs when she's unhappy with someone's answer.

According to her people with depression "should be locked up" as "they could chase you with a knife" because "they are stone mad retarded b@stards".

I had to move to a different room just so I don't say anything to her.

There's five people ahead of me :(

*sigh* currently at an appointment, I'm waiting in the waiting room and there is a group of oul wans gossiping about others personal lives and thete is one in particular that I would love to fcuking strangle.

She is gossiping, bitching, giving smart answers, asking sarcastic questions and giving sly digs when she's unhappy with someone's answer.

According to her people with depression "should be locked up" as "they could chase you with a knife" because "they are stone mad retarded b@stards".

wow. and shes a nurse?? or just some visitor pardon me asking :(

wow. and shes a nurse?? or just some visitor pardon me asking :(
    She was a patient not a nurse thank god.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

As someone with depression, I'd just call her a c*nt.

She was a patient not a nurse thank god.

good, yes, would not expect that from a nurse..
    wishing you all the best in your appointment btw : )
    fingers crossed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

hey ho folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hey ho Ted :D

*wanders into Lair*

Hi!

Paws coming in after Ted :eek:

*dons tinfoil hat* :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Paws coming in after Ted :eek:

*dons tinfoil hat* :P

Nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.

You absolute charmer you,

may, or may not have had one too many coffees :D

You absolute charmer you,

may, or may not have had one too many coffees :D

I am just about to grab one here. Able for one more?

:pac:

I am just about to grab one here. Able for one more?

If i keep going, i'll soon be like Fry on that episode of Futurama when he drank 300 cups of coffee

Afternoon everyone.
    Angron wrote: »
    As someone with depression, I'd just call her a c*nt.
    I was sorely tempted, trust me.
    good, yes, would not expect that from a nurse..
    wishing you all the best in your appointment btw : )
    fingers crossed.
    Lol if she was a nurse I would be sending in a formal complaint. No way should any health professional say such things.

This one though, I mean she was something else altogether. I've never come across anyone like her.

When I sat down in the first waiting room, she asked me why I was there, what is wrong with, my age, where I am from, where's my accent from (:confused:), did I need to be there, was I taking an important appointment to waste time.

I didn't answer her, just got up and went to reception, asked how many were ahead of me, then sat in the waiting area beside reception.

I actually hadn't the patience to listen to her. Thank God there was six staff member taking the appointment because I don't think I would have lasted much longer listening to her. She really wound me up.

As for the doctor himself, he was a pig as usual. Completely dismissed me, and gave me a follow up appointment for five months time. Five bloody months for a follow up. Is the guy for real.

My own GP and my occupational therapist have both said that I need counselling ASAP and he dismissed it and said that "they don't give counselling for relationship breakdowns", I just looked at him and he asked me what did I need the counselling for (despite having my notes/records/letters from my GP and OT in front of him) with the information he needed.

Three times I had to explain that I needed the counselling due to ongoing issues with my depression and anxiety which have been going on for a while so the counselling isn't specifically for relationship breakdown, its for mental health issues.

People say I am inpatient, is it any wonder?! Like is it really any wonder when this is what you've to deal with.

I'm actually in such bad form now and I was in great form earlier.

/grumpy

• Advertisement

Hope the docs see some sense & get your counselling sorted Stripey.

We are not qualified, but feel free to vent if it helps.

We do spout a lot of nonsense, but there is the occasional nugget of wisdom if you look hard enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Sorry about your day Boxers.

That is true, Ted. Some of last night's posts are a prime example. This place night be silly and relaxed most of the time but it's equally supportive. I'd be lost without this place. :)

Hey Aaron. :)

We do spout a lot of nonsense, but there is the occasional nugget of wisdom if you look hard enough.
    I dunno Ted, might be time to burn the place down and start anew.
    I'll be in charge of the armoury next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Collected my youngest son from school and got chatting to a few people on the way home. Felt good so it did. Got my kids a dancing, rapping chipmunk that raps Christmas songs from the post office. My daughter didn't know what to make of it.

Of all my posts on Boards in the 2 years i've been a member, the one from earlier this morning is one i am most definitely proud off.

That is true, Ted. Some of last night's posts are a prime example. This place night be silly and relaxed most of the time but it's equally supportive. I'd be lost without this place. :)

Hey Aaron. :)
    Paws, nice to see you. Ended up pubbing last night, everytime I tried to leave someone bought me a pint. Tis a hard life.

How are you?

Paws, nice to see you. Ended up pubbing last night, everytime I tried to leave someone bought me a pint. Tis a hard life.

How are you?

Not sure if serious or heavy heavy dose of Limerick sarcasm :P, why anyone would complain when the pints are coming thick and fast is beyond me, probably a Limerick thing :pac:

Not sure if serious or heavy heavy dose of Limerick sarcasm :P, why anyone would complain when the pints are coming thick and fast is beyond me
    Would you believe it's both. Loving it at the time but I'm regretting it now.
    Had to be turfed out at closing time. :D

• Advertisement

How are you?
    Ooh nice one! Did you have a good night?

I'm doing OK. Thinking about buying myself a tablet for Christmas, but I'm not sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement