Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I am indeed Mozz thanks. Just waiting on the kettle, I want coffee.

Sorry about your sore, annoying bastards them. Any plans for the day?

I must venture downstairs myself and make myself a late breakfast and a cup of coffee :D

Thanks man. They are pretty annoying all right and the treatments (Compeed and Zovirax) are a little extortionate in price :eek: Still the only things that really work on it them though :o

No real plans for the day. Just catch up on a pile of washing. All stuff from my holidays. Two baskets full :o Better get cracking at it soon :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hey Joya. I am indeedy. Got out and about yesterday, visiting my friends and what not. Got my hours for work last night. Working all weekend but sure what do I expect? :pac: Still feeling a bit run down. On top of the UTI I now have a cole sore too :( Was told to just take it easy. Hopefully should be right as rain by the weekend!!

How are you keeping?
    ouch, you know there are those transparent little things you put on top of it , they really help it heal faster and also protect it during the day..

btw i'm fine, got late to work today as yesterday i bumped into my ex boss and he invited me to a dinner party the company has celebrated the successful project so it was really really nice time for me :)

but getting up this morning turned out to be not so easy as usual, if you know what i mean :D

edit: and yes just now i see what you wrote to AJ .. i rrrrrrrrrrrreally need this double coffee in front of me : ))

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I must venture downstairs myself and make myself a late breakfast and a cup of coffee :D

Thanks man. They are pretty annoying all right and the treatments (Compeed and Zovirax) are a little extortionate in price :eek: Still the only things that really work on it them though :o

No real plans for the day. Just catch up on a pile of washing. All stuff from my holidays. Two baskets full :o Better get cracking at it soon :o
    Ah breakfast, so many options.

Yeah I hear teatree oil helps too not sure though.

Ah the downside of coming back from holidays. My sympathies.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello people :)

Hello people :)
    PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWS!!! Hi. How are you? :D

• Advertisement

Wow, what a welcome!!! :D

I'm good, how are you? :)

Wow, what a welcome!!! :D

I'm good, how are you? :)
    :)
    I'm good, just having coffee which is wonderful. Trying to decide what to have for breakfast.

How do Paws!! :)

I'm good, just having coffee which is wonderful. Trying to decide what to have for breakfast.
    Ah good. Have you decided yet?
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    How do Paws!!
    Not bad now and yourself?

I gained 2lbs this week but I'm still considering going to Costa for something nice :p

I gained 2lbs this week but I'm still considering going to Costa for something nice :p

Not too bad. Just waiting for the washing machine to finish this cycle and throw on another load. The beautiful joys of it :rolleyes:

Sure why not? You have worked hard on yourself girl, a little treat won't hurt :)

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Not too bad. Just waiting for the washing machine to finish this cycle and throw on another load. The beautiful joys of it

Sure why not? You have worked hard on yourself girl, a little treat won't hurt
    Ah good. Did you enjoy your holiday? :)

Ah I suppose. :p

I want to have a bit of scope for Christmas presents when I'm finished in the charity shop :)

I loved every minute of it girl!! Planning on heading back there sometime next year with the OH. Fantastic place so it is!! :D

I must start picking up a few bits for the OH now. He's the only one I have really left to buy for!! Although he's not sure what he wants :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'm thankful that it is Hump Day today, but as it's the beginning of the working day, that still means that there's three days left! Boo hoo!

Ah good. Have you decided yet?

No not yet, maybe if I get off my arse and go to the siopa I'll be able to decide.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I loved every minute of it girl!! Planning on heading back there sometime next year with the OH. Fantastic place so it is!!

I must start picking up a few bits for the OH now. He's the only one I have really left to buy for!! Although he's not sure what he wants
    Ah excellent, I'm delighted to hear that!! Hopefully the weather was nice too. :D

I have absolutely nothing done.. :eek:
    No not yet, maybe if I get off my arse and go to the siopa I'll be able to decide.
    :)

Ah excellent, I'm delighted to hear that!! Hopefully the weather was nice too. :D

I have absolutely nothing done.. :eek:

The weather was fantastic girl. If I won the lotto I'd move out there in heart beat!! :D

I have everything bought for everyone else but OH is always hard to buy for. He always wants something to do with tools and cars. Last year he got me to buy him swing arms for the car :confused: He needs a pile of clothes though so might pick up some bits and pieces for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

He needs a pile of clothes though so might pick up some bits and pieces for him.

That's rather caring actually! :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

all work and no play.....

uh-oh-crazy-time-o.gif

:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    The weather was fantastic girl. If I won the lotto I'd move out there in heart beat!!

I have everything bought for everyone else but OH is always hard to buy for. He always wants something to do with tools and cars. Last year he got me to buy him swing arms for the car He needs a pile of clothes though so might pick up some bits and pieces for him.
    Sounds gorgeous!!!

Clothes are always good. I don't even know where to start. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Grem?! Where's GREM!?

You seen this yet?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anyone noccing about??

Just finished my dinner and hung out the rest of my clothes. Such exciting times!! :pac:

Finding it pretty warm around the place today too.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anyone noccing about??

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Don't see any other noccers near me at the moment.

For the love of...

I was chatting to Three for 30 minutes with 4 different agents and I ended up finding the answer myself.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Eeeeeeeeeeevening :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

For the love of...

I was chatting to Three for 30 minutes with 4 different agents and I ended up finding the answer myself.

:mad:

A lot of them places go "rabbit in the headlights" if you ask them a question that is not on the script in front of them.

Eeeeeeeeeeevening :D

howdy stripey, all good in the parish?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    A lot of them places go "rabbit in the headlights" if you ask them a question that is not on the script in front of them.
    Agree with that.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    howdy stripey, all good in the parish?

All good here thanks Ted. Hows you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

:(

http://news.sky.com/story/1598721/multiple-victims-in-california-mass-shooting

Used to be shocked with shootings in the US, but now it's almost to be expected.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement