Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    I honestly thought she was younger from your post

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yes, I can easily see why you'd think so.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Was in the doctors today, had to get antibiotics for this kidney infection. It's going nowhere fast. Apparently you can get the from a firm mattress. I am so fecking prone to them though. And when I get them, I get them bad :/
    Oh Mozz, kidney infections are awful. I used to suffer quite badly with them when I was a child. At the moment I have that weird kidney pain that you sometimes get with them but only on one side with no other signs, which is odd. I'm not running to the loo or anything. Didn't know that a firm mattress could be the cause though. I hope you feel better soon. :) x

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh yeah, kidney infections are bloody nasty. Got one before after my dad left me in a locked van in Dublin, telling me I couldn't go anywhere incase the van got robbed. Said he'd be gone 10 minutes, was gone 3 hours, and I had to pee for 2 of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Oh Mozz, kidney infections are awful. I used to suffer quite badly with them when I was a child. At the moment I have that weird kidney pain that you sometimes get with them but only on one side with no other signs, which is odd. I'm not running to the loo or anything. Didn't know that a firm mattress could be the cause though. I hope you feel better soon. :) x

Thanks Paws!! :) I hate them!! I had a very bad one when I was 14, was in hospital and it nearly killed me!! They're bloody dangerous if the infection gets anyway bad at all :o I am not too bad now though! :) It's painful going to the loo all right but hopefully the antibiotics will kick in and it'll clear up in no time!!

Yeah the doctor told me the thing about the firm mattress thing but sure if it's an infection I must have picked up from somewhere else? :confused: Unless she means that's how you can get a cold in your kidneys..

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Oh yeah, kidney infections are bloody nasty. Got one before after my dad left me in a locked van in Dublin, telling me I couldn't go anywhere incase the van got robbed. Said he'd be gone 10 minutes, was gone 3 hours, and I had to pee for 2 of those.

Oh my god, that's horrible!!! Nothing worse like!!

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Oh my god, that's horrible!!! Nothing worse like!!
    Yup. There's many reasons I do not speak to my father any more, that's just one.

Angron wrote:
    Jesus. That's awful! :eek:
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Thanks Paws!! I hate them!! I had a very bad one when I was 14, was in hospital and it nearly killed me!! They're bloody dangerous if the infection gets anyway bad at all I am not too bad now though! It's painful going to the loo all right but hopefully the antibiotics will kick in and it'll clear up in no time!!

Yeah the doctor told me the thing about the firm mattress thing but sure if it's an infection I must have picked up from somewhere else? Unless she means that's how you can get a cold in your kidneys..
    Oh my gosh, really? You poor thing! That's the worst thing, the pain actually puts you off going to the loo when you really should go. I haven't had a bad one in years. I got a couple of mild ones that cleared up by themselves though.

You never know, there could be something in the mattress thing.

Trying to organise to meet my brother and his gf (ugh) in Dublin for lunch tomorrow but he's in his gf's house and not paying attention to his phone. I'm having a Paws day and they're going shopping.

Angron wrote: »
    Yup. There's many reasons I do not speak to my father any more, that's just one.

Sounds like a right delight :/ I am glad you don't have that kind of person in your life anymore dude. *hugs*

Did I hear hugs?

Group hug!

• Advertisement

Well I do like hugs... :D

Yay!!!

*hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hugs for everyone :D

Oh my gosh, really? You poor thing! That's the worst thing, the pain actually puts you off going to the loo when you really should go. I haven't had a bad one in years. I got a couple of mild ones that cleared up by themselves though.

You never know, there could be something in the mattress thing.

Trying to organise to meet my brother and his gf (ugh) in Dublin for lunch tomorrow but he's in his gf's house and not paying attention to his phone. I'm having a Paws day and they're going shopping.

Yeah, it was pretty bad. Apparently it got so bad it started kidney failure. Wouldn't mind but I was in hospital for food poisoning, caught the infection in there, went untreated and then it went absolutely bezerk. Should have being a House episode :pac:

Ooh, where ye thinking for lunch? Saw this class restaurant called Spice up there last week, looks like a Mexican place, somewhere near the centre :o Would love to go up there :o

I'm heading to Galway this weekend, I'm mad to get back to Boojum again, feels like forever since I've had one though it's been less than a month :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Hugs for everyone
    Yay!!!
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Yeah, it was pretty bad. Apparently it got so bad it started kidney failure. Wouldn't mind but I was in hospital for food poisoning, caught the infection in there, went untreated and then it went absolutely bezerk. Should have being a House episode

Ooh, where ye thinking for lunch? Saw this class restaurant called Spice up there last week, looks like a Mexican place, somewhere near the centre Would love to go up there
    Sh1t that's fairly serious!!! :eek:

Not sure about lunch but knowing them it'll probably be Supermacs or McDonalds. I'd like to branch out a bit!
    Angron wrote:
    I'm heading to Galway this weekend, I'm mad to get back to Boojum again, feels like forever since I've had one though it's been less than a month
    Oh you're heading off to celebrate your birthday! :D

Well, Paws is sad. Hozier has apparently said he won't be gigging for a couple of years when he finishes his tour in March. The gig in Killarney is sold out. :(

It is coming down really heavy outside

Hozier give a reason for not touring in future?

Angron wrote:
    Hozier give a reason for not touring in future?
    He's exhausted. He'll be back touring in a couple of years. He's basically been touring for about 2 years now. :/

Ah, that seems fair enough then. I can only imagine how tiring that would be.

• Advertisement

Yeah... I'm wondering if there are tickets left for that 2FM Christmas thing in the Three Arena. He's on the lineup for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good evening :)

Hi ATC :)

Hi ATC :)

hiya pp :) how do?

Ah not bad. Watching Masterchef and painting my nails. How are you? :)

Ah not bad. Watching Masterchef and painting my nails. How are you? :)

ah sounds relaxing :) I'm not too bad thanks, was sick two days (and had to go to the dentist while I had a migraine this morning) but ok again thankfully. Glad tomorrow is Friday :D

Just saw the half time entertainment for Super Bowl 50, safe to say, I will be using that half time to reload on snacks & drinks.

ah sounds relaxing I'm not too bad thanks, was sick two days (and had to go to the dentist while I had a migraine this morning) but ok again thankfully. Glad tomorrow is Friday
    Oh dear, I hope you're OK! :eek:

Take it easy for the weekend :)

Oh dear, I hope you're OK! :eek:

Take it easy for the weekend :)

yeah seem to be ok thankfully:) I went in for two fillings and a cleaning but the stress from the dentist started off the migraine last night, had a throbbing head and was sick, needless to say I wasn't feeling the best this morning :( thankfully I had an IV sedation so knew nothing about it once they got started :D

Have a busy few days over the weekend, I'm going to my folks house on Saturday, staying a few hours and then going out to a Xmas party which should be fun :D I have nothing on Sunday but have another party on Monday, will try to take it easy as I can:)

• Advertisement

And I'm back. Had to check in with mammy Mozz. She's a little worried over me being a bit run down as of late :o

Hope you're ok ATC. *hugs*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement