Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

That's just awful. All those poor families.
    The victims worked as care givers, helping handicapped kids, disabled persons, etc., and 2 Muslim ISIS sympathizers walked into the San Bernardino civic centre where these care giving employees worked and started shooting with assault weapons. The victims were from every demographic: young and old, men and women, white, black, Asian, Hispanic, etc.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

GPS is locked to off position.
    Smart wolf!

you can do it black swan!:cool:
    Maybe after a tall dark rich java at my locale a bit later today ACT. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    Maybe after a tall dark rich java at my locale a bit later today ACT. :cool:

the caffeine will help you write :)

the caffeine will help you write :)
    Swannie has to refuel on go juice ATC! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    The victims worked as care givers, helping handicapped kids, disabled persons, etc., and 2 Muslim ISIS sympathizers walked into the San Bernardino civic centre where these care giving employees worked and started shooting with assault weapons. The victims were from every demographic: young and old, men and women, white, black, Asian, Hispanic, etc.
    :(

Swannie has to refuel on go juice ATC! :cool:

cool :cool:

as for myself making slow progress but getting there :)

:(
    Indeed Paws. If something like that happened in our university marketplace among lots of students, not sure what I would do. Fight or flight?

as for myself making slow progress but getting there :)
    Slowly but surely you will do it ATC! :cool:

Black Swan wrote:
    Indeed Paws. If something like that happened in our university marketplace among lots of students, not sure what I would do. Fight or flight?
    Honestly, I think I would run. But you never know, do you?

• Advertisement

Slowly but surely you will do it ATC! :cool:

indeed :cool:

I think I would probably freeze in that situation

Honestly, I think I would run. But you never know, do you?

I think I would probably freeze in that situation

I would not stand before them like a Swannie in headlights just waiting to be victimized. Reports say many just freeze or cluster together. Not Swannie! I would probably react without thinking.

think I'll be getting a taxi to the Xmas party, was getting a lift from folks but their plans have changed

You've got me thinking about that 1-page and need for java ATC. Time to run through the rain drops, shake out my feathers, and fly to my locale javahouse. Maybe I'll rejoin ye all if I find a table. Bye for now Paws and ATC and Del.

bye for now black swan:)

Bye for now Swan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Been in bed all day in agony with back and abdominal pain. 100% sure its a kidney infection.

Never have I had pain like it. Doctors on Monday for me.

I feel sick with it.

This is the longest day ever.

Poor Boxers :(

Feel better soon boxers :(

Heading out to the Xmas party now, later pals :D

• Advertisement

Have fun ATC :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. I'm properly exhausted must have been very bad quality sleep.

Hi Grem. Hopefully the night will go quickly for you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well I got to work in one piece anyway..

Glad to hear it Grem. Feeling any better?

Doing ok now Paws.. How's yourself?.

Ah I'm grand. Today's been such a long day though.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Read this piece from the New York Times earlier today, was gonna link it but i went out for the day, it's worth a read.

It's all well and good politicians offering their thoughts & prayers AFTER these massacres have occured,, but serious change is needed in the United States in regards to gun laws. How many more massacres is it going to take before action is taken.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/opinion/end-the-gun-epidemic-in-america.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hi folks, how we enjoying the weather?

• Advertisement

Bit of a 'meh' feeling going on here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement