Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

KKkitty wrote: »
    Call me an old fuddy duddy but I think it's better to go out to clubs and pubs or whatever you're into. Texting someone on an app for the first time or any time is hard because you're not seeing their body language or hearing the tone behind the reply to your questions or retorts. I know it's daunting but try to get yourselves out there. People can also use false or outdated pics of themselves on apps too.
    Have to say I love meeting people the old fashioned way. It's so romantic I think. :o

It always happens when you least expect it.

• Site Banned Posts: 205 ✭✭Datallus

Have to say I love meeting people the old fashioned way. It's so romantic I think. :o

Or never :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

KKkitty wrote: »
    Call me an old fuddy duddy but I think it's better to go out to clubs and pubs or whatever you're into. Texting someone on an app for the first time or any time is hard because you're not seeing their body language or hearing the tone behind the reply to your questions or retorts. I know it's daunting but try to get yourselves out there. People can also use false or outdated pics of themselves on apps too.

I must give it a try sometime so! :)

Stop being silly Hugo!

You're going to live alone until you die :pac::p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I wandered off to make tea and got distracted thinking about silly things

• Advertisement

I wandered off to make tea and got distracted thinking about silly things

Earl Gray.

Hot.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sir Hugo will meet a dainty flapper and live happily ever after.

Welcome back Paws, hope the thinking isn't too heavy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Datallus wrote: »
    Earl Gray.

Hot.

Ah a Picard fan.

Ah a Picard fan.

I loved his Macbeth.

The new one is great.

Datallus wrote:
    Earl Gray.
    :)
    Hey Grem. I'm OK. Just thinking about random stuff. 2016 is almost upon us and there are so many things I'd like to happen next year, but at the same time I'm trying not to get my hopes up. :o

If I disappear again I'm asleep. :o

• Advertisement

:)
    2016 is almost upon us and there are so many things I'd like to happen next year, but at the same time I'm trying not to get my hopes up

There are 25 days left in this year.

There's only 365 in the next.

Make it happen :)

Datallus wrote:
    Make it happen
    I'll do my best.

Everyone doing OK?

Datallus wrote: »

Stop being silly Hugo!

You're going to live alone until you die :pac::p

That was on the mean side of cheeky, but I'll allow it. :cool:

Too kind, Grem! :)

Four hours left, getting there thank feck.. This shift is just dragging it's ass.

And yet the days go by. Like flights of arrows.

The contradictory nature that is the human condition.

2deep4me :)

nightynight!

Sorry, I get to pondering sometimes. Anyway night Datallus, sleep well..

Gonna turn in. Night D&G x

Night Hugo mon.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie pushes unstealth button. POOF! Suddenly appears in Lair**

Anyone awake? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Guess not. Might as well chill and play a bit of grand ole Skyrim. Maybe I'll return when folks start waking up Sunday morning?

POOF!

Gah,the one time I don't check! :mad:

Morning all

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I read that as dainty fapper.

I have been around you lot too long.

Morning too btw.

Heyo Paws shortly heading to bed, just lazing in front of the telly for now. How are you?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

I have been around you lot too long.

Morning too btw.

Hahahahaha :eek: :P :pac:

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Morning too btw.
    Hi Ted :)
    Heyo Paws shortly heading to bed, just lazing in front of the telly for now. How are you?
    Long night? I'm good. Heading for a walk shortly. Weather seems to be OK.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah seemed long, just extra stuff to do really.. Luckily i got out pretty much on time.. Do get a walk in, weather warning again from 21.00 to some point Tuesday morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement