Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

How are we all this morning.

Survived the crimbo party last night, was well behaved & stayed away from shots & all carry on.

May have done too much dancing though.
    Tae & chilling for the day. Only got into the leaba at 3, but wide awake now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yeah seemed long, just extra stuff to do really.. Luckily i got out pretty much on time.. Do get a walk in, weather warning again from 21.00 to some point Tuesday morning.
    Good that you got out on time. I think I will head for a walk. I've started tidying my room for some unknown reason though. :p
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Survived the crimbo party last night, was well behaved & stayed away from shots & all carry on.
    Sounds like a good night Ted :)

If you hear of someone murdering their brother in the midlands, it's me. Our Internet is playing up and he keeps asking me every five minutes when it'll be working as if I can predict the future or do anything about it. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Well I failed pacing myself last night. Accepting pity today. :D

Hey Aaron.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good afternoon :)

Hi ATC

Hey Aaron.
    good afternoon :)
    Hello. How are ye?

Not too bad. How are you? Fun night last night?

Not too bad. How are you? Fun night last night?
    Glad to hear it. A little worse for wear, it was a good night though.

Weather could have been better.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

On the way home from Galway now. To be honest, the trip was a little disappointing. One person I wanted to meet went up to Dublin for a concert, one got stuck at home due to inclement weather and such, and then one friend said he was going to the pub, never replied when I tried to figure out where he was, and when I tried to organise to go for a burrito with him he couldn't make the 30 second walk from his gate to the burrito place.

At least I got to meet three of my friends though.

That's ****e. Hope you had fun with the friends that made it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, it was really nice to see them again. Of the other three, the first two are disappointing, but it's sorta out of everyone's control. The other one pissed me off though.

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, it was really nice to see them again. Of the other three, the first two are disappointing, but it's sorta out of everyone's control. The other one pissed me off though.
    And rightly so, the pub would still have been there another time.

Glad to hear it. A little worse for wear, it was a good night though.
    Awh, hug? Glad it was a good night. I'm heading to see my brother's band play in a bit.
    Angron wrote:
    At least you got to see some of your friends. You're right to be pissed off at that person though.

All of the hugs Paws, I was tricked by the Devils nectar again.

I hope you have fun! If you spot an opportunity for sillyness go for it. :)

*hugs for Aaron* :D

They're playing 7 to 9 so least it won't be too late. I might have a couple of drinks. :)

Well that is plenty of time to be silly Paws!
    Think I'll go watch the newest season of Red vs Blue.

Mmmmm kebab, the world is magical again.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. Groggy grem is groggy.. Any craic or scandal?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey folks.

You feeling a bit worse for wear Mr Jumper?

• Advertisement

There's water trapped between the two panes of glass at my window on the bus. It's been flowing up and down the window all journey, acting a bit like a spirit level :pac:

Well that is plenty of time to be silly Paws! Think I'll go watch the newest season of Red vs Blue.
    True :D

What's Red vs Blue?

Well, I appear to be stuck. The bus is under a bridge at the minute, and there's a car blocking the way forward with hazard lights on. Under the bridge is flooded. Haven't asked what's going on, but it appears the car tried to go through the water and killed its engine.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jaysis Angron you've no luck with public transport, hope you brought tunes with you.

Eventually got moving again after 10 minutes. Car had to get pushed out of the water in the end.

Ok so there's a situation that has a street closed off in galway but feck all current information online regarding traffic/busses etc. Already stressed long before work!.

Bit worse for wear myself today, need an early night tonight

Overdid it last night Atc? Once you had fun sure..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It's all fun and games until the morning/afternoon/evening after..

• Advertisement

Overdid it last night Atc? Once you had fun sure..

ye a bit :o have a bit of a sore head and a bit hoarse from raising my voice, but had a well deserved night to let my hair down (so to speak) :) be grand tomorrow
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    It's all fun and games until the morning/afternoon/evening after..

indeed lith :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement