Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Aye, as long as you had a joyous good time, that's all that matters, except til it hits ya like a wrecking ball the morning after :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Aye, as long as you had a joyous good time, that's all that matters, except til it hits ya like a wrecking ball the morning after :pac:

indeed, hangovers ain't fun, first thought when I woke up was I wanna stay in bed, but had some family visiting to attend to

how's everyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Evening all :) How's everyone :D

Hope you've all had a great day :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hey there Boxers, how are ya?. Just settling into work here.. Tay anyone?.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey folks, am I just in time for tae?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

tea or some stronger liquid would be very much in order :d))

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Hellooooooo.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey folks.

You feeling a bit worse for wear Mr Jumper?
    You could say that Ted, on the mend now though.
    True :D

What's Red vs Blue?
    It's a web series set in the Halo universe about a bunch of super soldier idiots.
    I love it, been going for over 10 years at this point.

Everyone's coming out of hiding now

They are afrad they might miss something if they stay in the shadows.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Everyone's coming out of hiding now
    We thought we heard the kettle.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh the bar is open too folks. Order away, I can make most things..

Oh the bar is open too folks. Order away, I can make most things..
    If you have all the Aftershocks can I have a Bloody Mary, two Bodybags and a pint of Heineken please?

All the aftershocks - don't think two bodybags will be enough!.

All the aftershocks - don't think two bodybags will be enough!.
    Haha it's the name of a shot. I'm not sure which Aftershocks are used I think its three or four types.
    Tastes great it is quite strong though, hence the name. :D

It's the three, and it's rough. I'll stick to the purple bitch just the red and blue, that's nice..

It's the three, and it's rough. I'll stick to the purple bitch just the red and blue, that's nice..
    Ah have the one. Just the one like.

(PEER PRESSURE)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

as much as im writing about alc one might think im a bloody addict.

(irl i just made another cup of tea and i loUve it :o)

Just making one also Joya.. Then again I'm working so drink would perhaps be frowned upon!!

Joya wrote: »
    as much as im writing about alc one might think im a bloody addict.

(irl i just made another cup of tea and i loUve it :o)
    Well this is my second hangover this week so don't get too worried Joya.

Oooh 2 hangovers in a week, well la dee da, well for some :P

• Advertisement

Hey there Boxers, how are ya?. Just settling into work here.. Tay anyone?.
    How's things Grem? Yes to tea :D Cannot have enough of it.

Have done some thinking lately and realised a few things, mainly, that I'm not in love with my ex and I don't love him and haven't done for quite some time, rather I was so used to being in love with him that I thought I still was.

I'm so much happier now, happiness I never felt before. Only now can I see how bad he was for me and how much he was draining me and how he was having such a negative impact on my mental health.

Good riddance.

Hey Stripey, glad to hear you have been able to clear your mind of ex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Nicely done, Boxers! :)

Evening! How are the gang?

Good to hear Boxers. Celebratory tea so!.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey Stripey, glad to hear you have been able to clear your mind of ex.
    Thanks Ted.

In all honesty, we should have broken up long ago, maybe two years ago.

I can see now that there was things he was doing that were controlling, at the time I couldn't see it, but I can now, and I am so much better off without him. He did me a favour by doing what he did, showed me I am worth more and don't need to settle for second best like I was doing. I deserve much better treatment than he gave me.

He showed me that he isn't a man all, real men don't do what he did, least he has given me the chance to find someone who will love, appreciate and treat as I should be and as I deserve, and won't do what he did. Now I can find a real man, someone who isn't weak, spineless and two faced.

He is someone else's problem now. Good luck to her, hope she isn't as foolish as I was to put up with what I did, and for such a prolonged period of time.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hola amigos

XR3i wrote: »
    hola amigos
    Evening XR :)

How's things?

It is easier to see what is really going on when you from the outside-in in situations.

People always try & see the good in people & try and block out their bad characteristics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

XR3i wrote: »
    hola amigos

Ahoyhoy.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hi stripey, not too bad

i should be packing to go to berlin on tuesday to see my poor abandoned daughter but i hate the place so much now i don't think i'll go

just saw your earlier posts re your ex, thats a step in the right direction, i know it's not easy and will take time but small steps at a time,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement