Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

well done boxers, big step there as regards the ex, mine was controlling too & much happier without him (did love him but not anymore)
    XR3i wrote: »
    i'd be the same stripey, give people a few chances, but at a certain point it has to be tell them to f off, :mad:

re: me and mini-xr3i, we'll be grand:) (100%)

no point in rushing things and doing it wrong :)

Thanks guys, yeah it is a big step and I honestly wish we'd broken up sooner, I know that sounds so bad but I think if we had, we'd have been much better off, much better off to be honest.

Yeah XR, give a few chances then you have to tell them to f-off, unfortunately with my ex, I didn't, I tried to fix things and work on them so many times that I burnt myself out. I was trying to work for both of us, and he wasn't trying at all.

I honestly haven't been in love with him for a long time, over a year, its only now I've realised it.

It's sad to say it, but unfortunately now, all we are is strangers with memories. It's all we will ever be.

When we first split I was devastated, but now I realise it wasn't devastation, it was shock and relief. Shock at what happened, but relief that we were no longer in that situation.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm doing my own Christmas shopping, have to pick out a few CDs for me sister to get for me ;)

the 1990's called and wants it's cd's back :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

CD's > downloading, and by a country mile

Thanks guys, yeah it is a big step and I honestly wish we'd broken up sooner, I know that sounds so bad but I think if we had, we'd have been much better off, much better off to be honest.

Yeah XR, give a few chances then you have to tell them to f-off, unfortunately with my ex, I didn't, I tried to fix things and work on them so many times that I burnt myself out. I was trying to work for both of us, and he wasn't trying at all.

I honestly haven't been in love with him for a long time, over a year, its only now I've realised it.

It's sad to say it, but unfortunately now, all we are is strangers with memories. It's all we will ever be.

When we first split I was devastated, but now I realise it wasn't devastation, it was shock and relief. Shock at what happened, but relief that we were no longer in that situation.

well said stripey,

that's a realisation nobody could tell you but you have to see it for yourself,

but take care it still won't be "easy" but you are on the right track :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

No surprises for Links then?.

Well, there'll probably be some surprises too, but it's usually a case of family says "What do you want?" and I go "I'd like these things" and they be all like "Here, go get them and we'll give you the money"

Which to be fair, considering my tastes, I can't exactly ask 'em to go ordering stuff from Japan. :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aww I love buying albums and reading liner notes etc.

Aww I love buying albums and reading liner notes etc.

While whatever album you've bought is blaring in the background :D

Speaking of albums, you get the new SPG ones yet Grem?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haven't got around to it yet. Don't know why the hell not actually..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I best be off to my bed, g'night guys :)

• Advertisement

sweet dreams

• Site Banned Posts: 205 ✭✭Datallus

And I just woke up from a nap :)

Haven't got around to it yet. Don't know why the hell not actually..

Was gonna say, I still need to get Vice Quadrant, and there's the new Steamworld one out, so if you were gonna order can I get in on that and we can split the cost of shipping? Would be awesome. ;)

Also, g'night ATC!

Night Atc.

Oh good idea Links.

So, we doing that? 'cos it's a deal then ;)

BTW, dunno if you saw it when I posted this the other day, but in case you didn't, seen this yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys :D

Heya Paws, how are you? Looking forward to xmas?

Yeah sound Links that makes sense. I'll try get it ordered during week..

Looking forward to Christmas, and the new Star Wars film more importantly :D

Links234 wrote:
    Heya Paws, how are you? Looking forward to xmas?
    Heyo. I'm not bad and yourself? I'm actually a little bit merry, I've had a couple of drinks. :D

I am looking forward to Christmas, you?

• Advertisement

Yup, really looking forward to Christmas! :D

Girlfriend is getting my a Steam Controller, AND The Witcher 3. I am excite :D

Isn't that cool?

I only popped out for one drink myself today, but had plenty of foods. :o

Links234 wrote:
    Yup, really looking forward to Christmas!
    Cool :D
    Links234 wrote:
    I only popped out for one drink myself today, but had plenty of foods.
    Yay! I just had toast myself and it was quite nice. :o

Aww want toast now! :p I'll prob manage a couple of pints Tuesday but I'm pretty busy this week..

Sorry Grem. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

I looked at the video hoping for steam to come out of the controls for gimmicky pleasure

Needless to say I was disappointed

Back to using the auld Iron

Disappointed with YouTube all I wanted was a short video of 5-10 seconds of an Iron producing hazardous amounts of steam

I want steam

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oooh 2 hangovers in a week, well la dee da, well for some :P
    How very dare you sir! :D

Internet a bit spotty here at the moment.

How very dare you sir! :D

Internet a bit spotty here at the moment.

He who dares and all that :pac:

Bad, bad internet :P

Ah Paws, don't mind me, just speaking through my tummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    He who dares and all that :pac:

Bad, bad internet :P
    He who dares hasn't had the back 'o my hand yet! :P

Seems to be back to normal now, thank you for your deepest concern. :D

• Advertisement

He who dares hasn't had the back 'o my hand yet! :P

Seems to be back to normal now, thank you for your deepest concern. :D

Have at thee fiend, for you shall meet your maker and the bottom of my boot :P

I see you switched off, switched on your internet router :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement