Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Noccers Assemble :pac: (Dibs on Iron Man)

Damn this not sleeping
    I dibs Black Widow. If anyone needs me I'll be in my room. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I dibs Black Widow. If anyone needs me I'll be in my room. :D

I don't even have to type it at this point do i? :P

:pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

i love nanci griiffith

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I don't even have to type it at this point do i? :P

:pac:
    Sorry could you say that again, it's difficult to hear anything over all this creaking leather. Where is the zip dammit. :D

XR3i wrote: »
    i love nanci griiffith
    Listening to some music?

• Advertisement

Listening to some music?

ya man

XR3i wrote: »
    ya man
    Well I should probably do the same. Just another thread or three.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha ye nutters.

Haha ye nutters.

excuse me, you're the nutter

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gah! Was hoping my nuts weren't showing, foiled again.

• Advertisement

Gah! Was hoping my nuts weren't showing, foiled again.

and you would have got away with it if it wasn't for scooby doo :D

Drat those pesky kids!. What has you still up?.

sure i can sleep when i'm dead

also listen some nanci griffith

repost

Ah I am of the same school a lot of the time, feck sleep, can be done later.

Ah I am of the same school a lot of the time, feck sleep, can be done later.

you are at work my friend

Aye and I probably won't go to bed after work as usual. Very bad for that..

Time to get the barista bunnies on duty..

Curses to being awake this damn early..

*quietly slides cuppa to Lith*

Cheers Grem :D

• Advertisement

I know it's best to tread softly this time of day for most!. You're welcome good sir. ;)

Gracias, i don't know why i'm awake this damn early though :confused:

Feck it, maybe the wind woke you. The stuff outside that is..

Maybe, maybe it did, it's coming down like no tomorrow outside..

Yeah wind picked up here a few hours back.. I just want my cot.

I just want to go back to sleep, but that ain't happening, oh well, onwards and upwards..

Oh sure I'm miles away from sleep either.. The joys of it all! Ah well.. Listening to Unkle so that's something!

I've several versions of Avenged Sevenfold's Second Heartbeat downloaded, well by several i mean the finished track and the demo, I don't know what it is about demo versions of songs that i like.

Oh I love that too. Something like I'm in no the process, hearing it before the finished product, even if after.

• Advertisement

Oh I love that too. Something like I'm in no the process, hearing it before the finished product, even if after.

The ugly ducking before it becomes the swan, why i used that metaphor describing demos to the final version has me :confused:

That said, sometimes the demos beat the finished track..

Would be cool to be entrenched in a studio with a band, watching/listening to an album come together :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement