Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

Black Swan wrote: »
    , the only female in a class with a dozen males (grand for dates, ha!).

/QUOTE]

that reminds me of my german class in secondary school, just me another lad and ten girls, hard times
    :)

• Site Banned Posts: 205 ✭✭Datallus

sleep not happening yet :( think I had one too many caffeine drinks

Just go with it!

Who needs to be up before 2pm anyways??:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

sleep not happening yet think I had one too many caffeine drinks
    Hi ATC. Hopefully you'll visit the land of nod.
    Black Swan wrote:
    All us party animals need our Paws to fix us up after getting too wild!
    I do my best :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

sleep not happening yet :( think I had one too many caffeine drinks

Yawn... yawn... yawn... yawn...

Did that help ATC?

yaaawwwwn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Datallus wrote: »
    Just go with it!

Who needs to be up before 2pm anyways??:pac:

suppose I can grab a nap before college if needs be, have to be in for 9am so no lay in for me :o

hi coffee, how goes

Hi ATC. Hopefully you'll visit the land of nod.

I do my best :)

aye I hope so :)
    Yawn... yawn... yawn... yawn...

Did that help ATC?

made me yawn a bit anyway :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Om nom nom dinner time..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

XR3i wrote: »
    that reminds me of my german class in secondary school, just me another lad and ten girls, hard times :)
    Indeed XR3i. And if they don't do what I say, I tell the lads to get down and give me a BIG 50 press-ups! :eek:

Oh... oh... I forgot I was in the Lair. :o:o

• Advertisement

XR3i wrote: »
    hi coffee, how goes

hiya xr, other than the insomnia I'm good, how about you?

suppose I can grab a nap before college if needs be, have to be in for 9am so no lay in for me :o

made me yawn a bit anyway :)
    Better to yawn now ATC than during lectures! :pac:
    Om nom nom dinner time..

**Swannie's empty tummy growls. Slides empty plate towards Grem** Whimpers!

i have a nice job on for tomorrow, i'm going to be building a memorial for a friend who died in a car crash, they are bringing a trailer of good stone,

Swannie has a master?! :eek: Surely not.
    Only in my sport Grem, outside of that Swannie is very independent and competitive, so much so that I sometimes scare a lad or two away, ha! :pac:

XR3i wrote:
    i have a nice job on for tomorrow, i'm going to be building a memorial for a friend who died in a car crash, they are bringing a trailer of good stone,
    That sounds very tough. Hope you're OK. x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Only in my sport Grem, outside of that Swannie is very independent and competitive, so much so that I sometimes scare a lad or two away, ha! :pac:

Phew!. I knew that couldn't be right.

*slides full plate back*

*slides full plate back*
    Ohhhhhh thanks Grem!

**Swannie vicariously gobbles food and licks plate with smile** :D

Ah I could never refuse you Swannie. :) Or indeed any of my noccers. :D

Friends just arrived at my table. Might be back in a bit. Fun chatting with ye all!

**POOF! Swannie disappears**

That sounds very tough. Hope you're OK. x

it's grand there's 4 of us with the best of machinery and stone

as regards my friend from the car crash i would never accept that he's gone

he's such a type you would expect to turn around and see him there grinning at you :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote:
    **POOF! Swannie disappears**
    Bye Swan :)
    XR3i wrote:
    it's grand there's 4 of us with the best of machinery and stone

as regards my friend from the car crash i would never accept that he's gone

he's such a type you would expect to turn around and see him there grinning at you
    Ah I see.

That really is tough. :(

I hear ya XR today is the fifth anniversary of one of my friends and I swear I keep expecting to see her some places..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

My baby brother been gone for two years now, and I still expect to hear his voice on holidays.

*hugs for everyone*

:(

Hugs Wolfie, didn't know that, sorry to be bringing it up..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No worries Grem. I at the point where I accepting it.

Not easy man. Has the snow started yet there?

Not easy man. Has the snow started yet there?

No, and I starting to worry. I think the snow is gaining sentience.

Can't sleep :/

• Advertisement

I won't be sleeping for a fair bit yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement