Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Once you land up in the big house lad.

You mean my live-in pantry? Looking forward to it. Who's gonna wanna bunk with a fellow who eats people?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The cutlery just isn't up to the cannibalistic diet though..

But, well fcukin played :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

You ever seen the movie Ravenous, Wolfie?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Witching hour!.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Links234 wrote: »
    You ever seen the movie Ravenous, Wolfie?

That was a great film. Excellent take on the Wendigo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

May have had slightly too much vino tonight.......:p

:pac:

Why the hell not Boxers, enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Jeez I am so tired :(

Just had a drink of soup, forgot it was soup, was expecting tea. Tears pouring down my face from the surprise.. :o

Why the hell not Boxers, enjoy!
    Hehe true. Been ages since I've been this relaxed. Lol. :p
    Jeez I am so tired :(
    Me too. Wwine may have something to do with that though. :o:p
    Just had a drink of soup, forgot it was soup, was expecting tea. Tears pouring down my face from the surprise.. :o
    Heh, hope it was as nice as tea :)

• Advertisement

Me too. Wwine may have something to do with that though.

Can I have some? :p

Can I have some? :p
    Sure *hands Paws glass of wine*

Enjoy, :D

Well for some!. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What's the haps you lovely, lovely lovely, did i say lovely?? people :D

Disclaimer, I AM ABSOLUTELY LOLLIED :D

Mornin Lith, how goes it?.

It goesy wells Gremmy chum :D

Cheerful you are Lith.. ;)

Amazing what several bottles of Bulmers will do to a person :D

I was thinking you might be, ahem, lubricated....

Occifer i swear, sober as a judge i am

I wanna replicate THAT SCENE in the film Risky Business so bad right now :D

Right, i am heading to sleep, back in the afternoon i will be..

• Advertisement

Night night Lith, sleep well.. Doubt i'll be about much tomorrow, appointments plus sleep between.

God love me tomorrow :o

Get plenty of water into ya before you hit the hay. Leave more water beside the bed put in earplugs :p

Brew my pretties, breeeeeeeeew muahahahahahahahaha

Aka morning noccers, tea/coffee and croissants are now available.

Moar sleeps needed :o

Hope you manage more snoozles soon Paws..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning noccers, are we all perky this morning.

Ow.... :o

• Advertisement

Hope you manage more snoozles soon Paws..
    No more snoozles. Should probably get out of bed tbh.

Hi Boxers.. Feeling a bit delicate?

*makes tea*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement