Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 14 Transfer Thread.

• 21-11-2015 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭

Azpilicueta out maybe for Rose, can't be having a supposed premium defender not starting.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Pelle -> Aguero is the plan as things stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Ighalo to Aguero tonight if he survives

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

sell them all
    buy all the others that are getting points

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Sanchez out Ozil in. Feels like madness not having done this already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Transferring Pelle and Mane out and never EVER getting them again. I had them at the start, got rid of them, then got them again. And I will make sure I will never touch them again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Pelle - Lukaku.

YEs, this is very reactive!

Transferring Pelle and Mane out and never EVER getting them again. I had them at the start, got rid of them, then got them again. And I will make sure I will never touch them again.
    I said this last year about lukaku and I've stuck to it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Probs Sanchez to Ozil. I'm in no rush to replace any of Vardy, Kane, or Lukaku with Aguero just yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Paully D wrote: »
    Pelle -> Aguero is the plan as things stand.

+1 I can afford 0.2 swing in prices but no more. Hopefully that lasts until after City's CL game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Yes that's right, everyone transfer Sanchez out....three very tough fixtures coming up, you know it makes sense.

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    Yes that's right, everyone transfer Sanchez out....three very tough fixtures coming up, you know it makes sense.

indeed........what about the people who did him to ozil weeks back though?
    same thing was said! may as well keep him now anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Pelle out, Aguero or Kane in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Pelle out tonight. Aguero in if he remains upright, if not its Lukaku

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Jaysus I'd really like Coutinho in my team but I'd have to sell Sanchez to do so which in turn enables Aguero in as well. Means selling Vardy as well though.

Sanchez to Coutinho
    Vardy to Aguero

Big decision to be made over next few hours/days.

Yae or nae?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Sanchez --> Firminho probably
    He is looking unplayable right now

spock. wrote: »
    Sanchez --> Firminho probably
    He is looking unplayable right now

Game time though?

dahat wrote:
    Game time though?

He should be nailed on after today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

dahat wrote: »
    Game time though?

He'll start every game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

So do I dump Ighalo Vardy or Kane for Kun?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Looking at having to swallow the Aguero rise tonight, not sure how I'm getting him back in. Lukaku, Kane, Vardy is my current forward line and not sure where to make the sacrifice. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this exact dilemma!

• Advertisement

Looking at having to swallow the Aguero rise tonight, not sure how I'm getting him back in. Lukaku, Kane, Vardy is my current forward line and not sure where to make the sacrifice. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this exact dilemma!

Same.

Vardy all day long IMO

MrMac84 wrote: »
    So do I dump Ighalo Vardy or Kane for Kun?

Ighalo

I think I may be getting rid of Vardy. He's been a star altogether but out of Lukaku, Kane, and Aguero it has to be him who goes. Wonderfully consistent, but least likely to blow up.

Edited: Vardy to Aguero, Sanchez to Ozil.

Then the week after, Wij to one of either Coutinho or Firmino.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Sanchez to Coutinho I'd reckon. Would like to get Aguero in but not sure who to drop from Vardy, Kane or Ighalo. Want to get rid of De Bruyne too

titan18 wrote: »
    Sanchez to Coutinho I'd reckon. Would like to get Aguero in but not sure who to drop from Vardy, Kane or Ighalo. Want to get rid of De Bruyne too

Surely Ighalo, funds depending?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Sanchez -> Coutinho and KDB -> Barkley looking likely.
    Gives me funds to do Ighalo -> Aguero next week and have 3.8itb with a front 8 of

Ozil, Coutinho, Mahrez, Barkley, Gosling
    Lukaku, Aguero, Vardy

What do y'all think, wise moves?

Coutinho looks like he has pulled his hammy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Targett, deulofeu and ighalo out
    Lukaku, Barkley and Ryan Bennett in.
    Is it worth a 12 point hit?

• Advertisement

dahat wrote:
    Coutinho looks like he has pulled his hammy.

He was walking fine after the match. I think he just went off as a precaution

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Lots more people talking about being rid of Sanchez than KDB despite their form being no different and Sanchez having better fixtures in the near future. What do we think here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

irish son wrote: »
    Pelle out, Aguero or Kane in.

Aguero in, he's going to rise .3m this week and probably .3m the week after, I want him long term so have to jump now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭madds

59 pts before bonus today and have major inroads on rivals. Travelling with work next week so won't get head space to look at transfers etc. Decided to pull trigger and bring in Aguero and Coutinho (75% atm I know) for KDB and Pelle. Leaves 1.5 itb.

DDG
    Kolorov, Bertrand, Evans
    Sanchez, Ozil, Mahrez, Coutinho
    Aguero, Lukaku, Vardy

McCarthy, Westwood, Simpson, Targett

CSF wrote: »
    Lots more people talking about being rid of Sanchez than KDB despite their form being no different and Sanchez having better fixtures in the near future. What do we think here?

Sanchez gives me Aguero, KDB doesn't, decision made for me.

Your point is good though, in no way would i sell Sanchez if I hadn't Ozil.

I'd rather lose KDB than Sanchez. Latter was pretty unlucky today while KDB had no threat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Absolutely doing Pelle to Aguero tonight, but just looking at various options and came up with this for -8. Is it madness?

Pelle, Sanchez (I have Ozil) and Ighalo to Aguero, Firmino and Lukaku

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

menoscemo wrote: »
    +1 I can afford 0.2 swing in prices but no more. Hopefully that lasts until after City's CL game

Ugghhh I see Aguero is rising and Pelle dropping tonight already so I don't think it is worth wating. There's no way it will stay like that until Wednesday realistically so there's no point in losing 0.2m in value.

As an aside, Coutinho is currently being transferred in at 13.5%/hour according to FFFix, despite going off with a hamstring Madness or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Cant get Aguero for Ighalo but i could get him for vardy or kane. Decisions decisions.

And i think aguero is not worth the money but i dont want to miss a good bandwagon!!

Am I the only one who thinks transferring Vardy out is crazy?

Need to get rid of Pelle and Berahino for a (-4) (don't know why at this moment why I didn't do the Pelle to Lukaku transfer I was considering so much). I'll keep Mane and Sanchez for the time being (hopefully Sanchez will finally get a rest mid-week!).

So, Aguero is affordable in place of Pelle, but Berahino is 0.1M short! I think I might do Pelle to Lukaku, then, next week, do Mane to a cheap midfielder and upgrade Berahino to Aguero. Good plan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Lukaku has Bournemouth next - kinda need to get him in - But with Kane, Aguero and Vardy - not sure who to dump.

I can do a straight swap, Kane to Lukaku, however if Kane gets a few goals tomorrow will be hard to get rid of him.

Sanchez is killing me at the mo cause he's doing nothing, so obv to do him to Ozil, but the thing holding me back, Ozil getting assists every game, but Sanchez has potential to go FF crazy when in the right mood.

I can do the following for a -8,

Vardy, KDB, Courtinho to Lukaku, Ozil and Barkley.

Thoughts?

Althernativly i could use my WC and just fix my defence while at it,

Team is

Butland, Hennessey,
    Nyom, Cook, Sagna, Hangeland, Taylor,
    KDB, Sanchez, Courtinho, Mahrez, Stanislas
    Kane, Aguero, Vardy

• Advertisement

Am I the only one who thinks transferring Vardy out is crazy?

Nope. Season keeper for me.

dahat wrote: »
    Sanchez gives me Aguero, KDB doesn't, decision made for me.

Your point is good though, in no way would i sell Sanchez if I hadn't Ozil.

KDB's returns have been higher when Aguero has been playing, so logic being with Aguero back, KDB points will rise.

Sanchez on the other and seems to have just gone cold, i'm reluctant to get rid though.

if he goes 2/3 games without scoring, i can i see you changing your mind.

Especially since, if you do transfer him, and then he continues to score and perform well, and you want to get him back in, you'll lose a bit of cash losing your surplus value.

Pulled the trigger on another -8 before price rises.
    Sanchez, KDB, Ighalo --> Aguero, Barkley, Coutinho

Coutinho injury is just cramp according to Klopp and I can bench him for Eriksen next week anyway.
    Going with a strong front 8 for Christmas:
    Ozil Mahrez Barkley Eriksen Coutinho
    Aguero Lukaku Vardy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Went for it.

Ighalo,Sanchez, De Bruyne - Aguero, Coutinho, Deulefeu

Gives me Aguero, Vardy and Kane up front then

Pulled the trigger on another -8 before price rises.
    Sanchez, KDB, Ighalo --> Aguero, Barkley, Coutinho

Coutinho injury is just cramp according to Klopp and I can bench him for Eriksen next week anyway.
    Going with a strong front 8 for Christmas:
    Ozil Mahrez Barkley Eriksen Coutinho
    Aguero Lukaku Vardy

you mean strong front 7 and bench fodder Eriksen - cause based on form he's done very little this season.

Ace2007 wrote:
    you mean strong front 7 and bench fodder Eriksen - cause based on form he's done very little this season.

Don't want to have an argument but 2 goals 4 assists in 9 games isn't what I consider 'very little'. He has been pretty unlucky the last couple of weeks too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Decided im going to get aguero but will be waiting till after city play Juve on wednesday. It will be a -4 KDB and Kane to King and aguero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Decided im going to get aguero but will be waiting till after city play Juve on wednesday. It will be a -4 KDB and Kane to King and aguero.

KDB and Vardy to Lingard (8th attacker) and Kun done. Could have waited but I don't plan on logging in again till Friday.

The season is nearly a write off, time to find Mr.P and get the Vardyless club up and running.

• Advertisement
Advertisement