Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 14 Transfer Thread.

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

siblers wrote: »
    Apologies for double post, Silva will be playing at the weekend, possibilty of De Bruyne or Sterling been rested. Would have actually brought him in for De Bruyne but thought he was still out.
    Guardian have
    Caballero
    Sagna Demichelis Otamendi Kolarov
    Fernandinho Yaya Touré
    De Bruyne Silva Sterling
    Agüero

I think, attacking-wise, it is potentially their strongest formation. Silva as the playmaker. KDB & Sterling exploiting their wing. Agüero upfront linking up with Silva and collecting passes/crosses from KDB/Sterling. Fernandinho in the "number 6" position allowing Yaya to bomb forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I did:

KdB -> Brady
    Pelle -> Aguero

Plan is Jarvis -> Alli in the next week or 2 and then utilise Brady's decent fixtures over the Christmas period as a useful 5th mid. It actually seems make reasonable sense to me which will make it worse when it crashes and burns infront of me eyes :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭Shedite27

iroced wrote: »
    Silva as the playmaker. KDB & Sterling exploiting their wing. Agüero upfront linking up with Silva and collecting passes/crosses from KDB/Sterling.
    Tip of the cap for going to the effort of figuring out how to do the two dots over the u in Aguero!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

Defence is Bellerin Rojo Sagna (Naughton Hangelaand)

Already on a -4 to get Kun in.
    Worth going -8 to get defensive cover?
    Rojo is a troll and a huge doubt.

Who to get in?
    No spare cash in the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

lougal88 wrote: »
    Defence is Bellerin Rojo Sagna (Naughton Hangelaand)

Already on a -4 to get Kun in.
    Worth going -8 to get defensive cover?
    Rojo is a troll and a huge doubt.

Who to get in?
    No spare cash in the bank.

Any thoughts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Rojo supposedly isn't playing, McNear is starting instead.

I can exactly afford this as it stands:

Pelle -> Aguero
    KdB -> Bolasie

I've got my problem children in Jarvis and Davies and I can't possibly pull the trigger on the above until both have played their games

:o

If only I did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,006 ✭✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

If only I did.

Oh no. Did you go with Brady instead of Bolasie for KDB?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Tip of the cap for going to the effort of figuring out how to do the two dots over the u in Aguero!

I have to say I don't deserve any special credit :o. French keyboard makes it easy :). For your own sake, Alt+0252 does it for you qwerty people :p;).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,006 ✭✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

iroced wrote:
    I have to say I don't deserve any special credit . French keyboard makes it easy . For your own sake, Alt+0252 does it for you qwerty people .

Alt + 0252

*insert meme here*

Ain't nobody got time for that

Oh no. Did you go with Brady instead of Bolasie for KDB?

Yeah. That was Sunday night and himself and Kun both had to play so Murphy's Law would have seen them injured if I pulled the trigger.

I'm having a good season :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

86 pt this GW so far. Hopefully a bonus for Ozil too.
    Raging didn't take the risk on KDB as captain

Advertisement