Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Real Madrid vs Barcelona, El Clasico, k/o 17:15 Sky Sports 2, SS1 RED button, Sky One

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Pudders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

It'll be a vote of confidence for Benitez.

Edit

Just as I write that Perez has just said:

“We have had a board meeting and analysed the sporting situation at Real Madrid. Rafa has all our support and all our confidence.”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,055 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Gone in the next fortnight so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

God this is actually hilarious. Everybody trying to wind AIG up. The only difference is when somebody winds up the United/Liverpool fans they've a clique to defend him.

AIG don't get me wrong your posting style irks me at that times but Jesus Christ lads.

"Barca outspent Madrid since 2010" Wow. How knit picky. Pretty sure Caovyn said that. Mate Liverpool outspent a lot of teams and Hahn't won fck all.

That Barca team is phenomenal. I havn't watched them as much this season as usual. But my God they look sh1t hot. Potentially the first team to win back to back CL's. Madrid looked off the pace.

Think I saw a stat since Messi's injury Barca have scored 26 goals. Neymar and Suarez were involved in 21. Brilliant stuff.

Neymar really stepping up. Great to see.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement