Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Communications

Options
  • 21-11-2015 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi there,

I work for a small University in Spain (very small!) Up until now I've been teaching English both as a language and some cultural studies courses. Recently an opportunity came up for me to teach a new business communications course. I have a lot of real world experience in finance and in the corporate world but I've never actually taught a business course as such...

Any advice you can give would be welcome. Officially its a business communications course but I've been given a lot of freedom to teach it as I'd like, to invent a course more or less. I would really like to hear from people who either teach this subject or people who have done this subject in UNI and what they thought of it. Many of my friends who did business in university describe business communications as 'BS' - as in 'bull****' - which makes me laugh I've got to say!

Advertisement