Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rod Stewart in Nowlan Park....help needed

Options
  • 22-11-2015 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I just booked 3 tickets are for my wife and her 2 sisters to see Mr Stewart in the summer. But all of the hotels in the city seem to already have been snapped up. I was hoping someone could recommend something in or around the city. B and B in a town close by would also suffice. Is there any larger towns which would be connected by train before and after the concert which may be an option. Thanks

Comments

If you fail to get accommodation in Kilkenny city there is a "Dublin Coach" bus to Waterford (about 40 mins away) at 23.30 and also one to Dublin (about 90 mins away) at 23.40. They are both direct buses so they are pleasant and painless! There is probably some accommodation still to be got in the smaller towns around Kilkenny (e.g Callan, Castlecomer, Thomastown) but there are no trains or buses going there late at night and you could be ages waiting for a taxi with the big crowds around. Keep trying in the city though because there are lots of B&Bs and some AirB&B in the city as far as I know.

Advertisement