Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Rewards

Options
  • 22-11-2015 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭

I signed up in September at the start of college. I've completed the steps to gain the student rewards but have received none. When do I receive them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning is mise spartacus, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

The first notification of the rewards began to issue last week. You should have received an email to state that you've completed the task and be given a unique code with a link to claim your prize. 

Even if customer's didn't complete the task, they will receive a notification of the same and instructions on what to do for January's rewards. 

Can we ask you to check your Junk folder as the email may have been received there. If you have changed your email since signing up for the Feel Free offer or if you haven't received your email by Wednesday this week, please let us know here. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement