Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM didn't dispense cash

Options
  • 22-11-2015 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello,

I tried to withdraw cash at the BOI ATM in Dunnes Stores on George's street in Dublin yesterday evening.

The machine did not withdraw the cash. I did not make another attempt to withdraw any funds.

I just want to let you know, in case my account is incorretly debited for this next week.

Please advise.

Thank you,

John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning John, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We will get in contact with our ATM this morning and ask them to look into this ATM to ensure there are no further issues.

If you're account is incorrectly debited, generally the funds will return over night once the ATM recalibrates. However, if this does not happen just send an email via the Online Service desk on 365Online and a representative will be happy to raise an ATM retrieval request. If you're not registered for Online yet, please call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365. 

If your card is issued from another Financial Institution, just contact them directly and they will be able to complete the same request. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement