Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent need of assistance on NCB communication

Options
  • 22-11-2015 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello Liberty Team,

I kindly ask for assistance on communicational validation of a NCB for Liberty from my previous insurer AXA (DBV) in Germany. The original validation team had refused the original statement letter , I then got a second one from AXA (DBV) which fulfilled the Liberty teams demands. Liberty has now further stated that they are failing to verify the letter through an email after receiving no email response from AXA (DBV) after 5 days.

Now I am required to pay 3200€ on top of my policy which I have already paid in full for the entire year within the next 5 days or the policy will be cancelled! I have called multiple times asking if its possible for Liberty to call AXA (DBV) or per traditional post or fax, which request is continuosly denied. AXA (DBV) stated in a phone call on Friday that generally, email correspondance is not the preferred method of communication and may take longer due to German data protection laws. Further request to Liberty for an extension for validation (since I have already paid the policy premium in full) is also denied. Ive only received the letter on Thursday the 19th stating this. I am really at a loss here and totally baffled since I need the car for commuting to work as I have just relocated here from Germany. 

I can PM any infos , thanks again.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

NorseRunes wrote: »
    Hello Liberty Team,

I kindly ask for assistance on communicational validation of a NCB for Liberty from my previous insurer AXA (DBV) in Germany. The original validation team had refused the original statement letter , I then got a second one from AXA (DBV) which fulfilled the Liberty teams demands. Liberty has now further stated that they are failing to verify the letter through an email after receiving no email response from AXA (DBV) after 5 days.

Now I am required to pay 3200€ on top of my policy which I have already paid in full for the entire year within the next 5 days or the policy will be cancelled! I have called multiple times asking if its possible for Liberty to call AXA (DBV) or per traditional post or fax, which request is continuosly denied. AXA (DBV) stated in a phone call on Friday that generally, email correspondance is not the preferred method of communication and may take longer due to German data protection laws. Further request to Liberty for an extension for validation (since I have already paid the policy premium in full) is also denied. Ive only received the letter on Thursday the 19th stating this. I am really at a loss here and totally baffled since I need the car for commuting to work as I have just relocated here from Germany. 

I can PM any infos , thanks again.
    Hi NorseRunes
    Can you PM me with your policy details and we will have a look into this for you.
    Regards 
    Seán

Advertisement