Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Presents by Mail order

Options
  • 22-11-2015 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭

I have a few presents to buy for friends in Australia and I was wondering who are the big (trustworthy!) mail order companies there.

My usual fallback is Amazon.com but they dont seem to have much presence in Australia.

Who would be the most popular site for electronics? And books?

Are there any other very popular ones?

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

InTheTrees wrote: »
    I have a few presents to buy for friends in Australia and I was wondering who are the big (trustworthy!) mail order companies there.

My usual fallback is Amazon.com but they dont seem to have much presence in Australia.

Who would be the most popular site for electronics? And books?

Are there any other very popular ones?

Thanks a lot!

For electronics you can't really go past ebay. Use the Australian version so you save on postage.
    For books I find booko to be the best because it compares most book companies and shows their prices and postage costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭skippy2

I use amazon.com all the time still to find an aussie site that can beat it on prices. You have to allow for delivery and fx exchange but its still cheaper

Advertisement