Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New Battery needed

• 22-11-2015 6:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭

Need to get a new battery for the R1,as the current one is kinda on its way out.

Wheres the best place to get a battery from in Dublin.
    Also what make of battery is good and reliable for a big bang R1?
    Tks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭beefjerky

Need to get a new battery for the R1,as the current one is kinda on its way out.

Wheres the best place to get a battery from in Dublin.
    Also what make of battery is good and reliable for a big bang R1?
    Tks.:)

Not sure on the make but Europower are great for batteries. I got 3 there in the last couple of years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭iopener

Electro maintenance in baldoyle industrial estate are good for batteries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭landmarkjohn

I paid €30 for an R6 battery in batteryworld.ie a couple of weeks ago. I forget the brand but at €30 I wasn't going to get too hung up on that, I could have paid €80 for a Yuasa in Halfords.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Got sorted by a chap called Matt Keane this morning.

Went for a Yuasa YTZ10S,a trickle charger and quick release battery lead too.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Fired up 1st time on cold start.Happy with that.

20151123_150838_zpsdwqhomnd.jpg

20151123_151834_zpspbrvrjzx.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement