Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone selling LPG? (Fitting kits too!)

• 22-11-2015 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Am considering getting an old car converted and wondering if theres many stations selling this? Living in Kildimo so Dock rd or this side of City would be ideal....

Also if anyone happens to know who fits the kits, closest I've heard so far was Navan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

you will find few locations here: http://www.mylpg.eu/stations/ireland
    not sure how accurate it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

Mango Joe wrote: »
    Am considering getting an old car converted and wondering if theres many stations selling this? Living in Kildimo so Dock rd or this side of City would be ideal....

Also if anyone happens to know who fits the kits, closest I've heard so far was Navan

Hi,

I got the Polish lads linked to do my changeover and they did a top job, I would recommend them for doing an LPG conversion (was living in Dublin at the time). They are based in Tallaght. Give them a ring, they are very good to deal with. I need to get the gas filters in my car changed (every 10k km), and cannot get in done here in Limerick, so I'll have to go back up to the guys in Tallaght.

I buy LPG from White's garage in castletroy, €0.85 a litre. I got my car (Mazda 6) converted 2 years ago and have a zero problems since then.

http://www.lpgain.com/

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Just chawkes in castletroy. Is that whites? I met a french guy out in coonagh, looking for lpg. Fortunately I remembered where that one was, but you'd be a long time looking for it around Limerick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

MarkR wrote: »
    Just chawkes in castletroy. Is that whites? I met a french guy out in coonagh, looking for lpg. Fortunately I remembered where that one was, but you'd be a long time looking for it around Limerick!

Yeah Chawkes, got the name mixed up with another place. It's the only place in Limerick that sells LPG.

Can't get a service in Limerick unfortunately, have to go to Dublin for that.

• Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

Its not limerick but.....Westgas in Galway to it

• Advertisement
Advertisement