Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any plans to bring out a broadband only package

Options
  • 22-11-2015 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭

as above, I'm currently paying roughly €65-90 monthly on average for the home telephone and broadband package whereas my neighbour has a fixed price of €35 for Vodafone's unlimited broadband ..and he is getting nearly double my download speeds !

I'm counting the days until my contract is up .. unless your company can bring your prices in line with the competition 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    as above, I'm currently paying roughly €65-90 monthly on average for the home telephone and broadband package whereas my neighbour has a fixed price of €35 for Vodafone's unlimited broadband ..and he is getting nearly double my download speeds !

I'm counting the days until my contract is up .. unless your company can bring your prices in line with the competition 
    Hi oranbhoy67

I'm happy to confirm that there is indeed a broadband only package form eir. If you are interested in this please contact eir loyalty team on free phone 1800303600.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

eir: Alan wrote: »
    oranbhoy67 wrote: »

Hi oranbhoy67

I'm happy to confirm that there is indeed a broadband only package form eir. If you are interested in this please contact eir loyalty team on free phone 1800303600.

Thanks
    Al
    A lot of good that done me 

after hanging around on the phone for more than 30 mins, i was told it would cost me €100 to downgrade by your "loyalty" team

nice loyalty reward there after being with your company for 5 years 

though they told it will be much cheaper of course to downgrade in the 2 months before my present contract is about to run out next year!! 

But by then ill already be waiting for a new company to take over my broadband needs 

Shambles of a company !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi oranbhoy67

Yes a charge would be required if you are within the time period of an agreed contract period - I know this seems harsh considering your length of time of a customer however this is a contract agreed which included the phone line and early cancellation of contract will carry early cease charges. I am very sorry for any bad taste this may leave. I will also ensure your feedback reached billing operations.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement