Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bulding a pc looking for some advises

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

GTX750Ti is a better card overall and you would be perfectly fine with a 300w+ supply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Personally I would switch to a basic H81 motherboard, drop to a 400/430w power supply, and up the graphics card to a GTX950. It will cost the same and perform way better.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 option

why don't you do a configuration with the 6th generation intel processor?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

option wrote: »
    why don't you do a configuration with the 6th generation intel processor?

Not enough performance gain to justify the price difference on a budget like this.

I'd drop to an i3 4160/4170 as opposed to an i5, up the GPU and lower the PSU as Terror recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 44 option

ok, i understand. I thought the prices are quite the same, that is the case for the PC i would like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭kahmen

GTX750Ti is a better card overall and you would be perfectly fine with a 300w+ supply.

am i not best keeping it above the amout of power i need like whud i not be best of going whit 400w just in case

and what youes all think of this mother bord
    https://www.komplett.ie/msi-h81m-e34-socket-1150-micro-atx/20248781/details.aspx

and if yous have any shugestons that whud be grate thanks

thansk lads

It's fine, I'd stay away from komplett if you want better prices though, amazon, mindfactory and computer universe are all well priced alternatives

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭kahmen

It's fine, I'd stay away from komplett if you want better prices though, amazon, mindfactory and computer universe are all well priced alternatives

is computer universe a trusted websit

A few from here have used them no issue

Advertisement