Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Survivor series Thread *POST SHOW NOW ADDED*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

The internet isn't gonna be happy about this

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Reigns is going to win it back at WM, that is obvious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,474 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Ireland qualifying for the Euros. Ireland defeating Australia in the International Rules. Rory McIlroy winning the golf earlier. And now the Celtic Conqueror cashing in.

Great week to be an Irish sports fan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Thought they were going to disapoint me as usual there by either not doing the cash-in or have him cashing in and losing.

Actually delighted with Sheamus winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

damn it, damn it damn it :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

Really should've had Reigns in a more intense match if that's what they were planning. Unless he wasn't able to do that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

All the bigger pay off for Reigns when he wins it for real.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Ireland qualifying for the Euros. Ireland defeating Australia in the International Rules. Rory McIlroy winning the golf earlier. And now the Celtic Conqueror cashing in.

and I assume if McGregor does the business on the 12th of December two Irish world champions in multi disciplines some year for the Irish heading into 2016

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,342 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Loved that finish. Gives Reigns credibility and support and sets him up for a big Mania win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

hardly suprising how that ended to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

The crowd was a bit dead for both title turns but happy sheamus cashed in.

The reigns win was just so anticlimactic it was so obivous something was happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Terrible crowd there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Bonus Match :

Henry vs Confetti

henry-hoover.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭price690

Would have been better for Sheamus to nip in a pin Ambrose when both men went through a table or something during their match.

Reigns is technically a one time champ now. If they were going to make it a proper mania moment it would have been better (well thats debatable) to have him win his first world title at mania.

Agree with previous poster aswell, the match should have been more taxing, Reigns was grand after it so Sheamus didn't completely take advantage of a broken man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Wouldn't surprise me to see Seamus drop the title fairly sharpish. Seemed to be getting serious stink eye from HHH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭price690

lycan238 wrote: »
    and I assume if McGregor does the business on the 12th of December two Irish world champions in multi disciplines some year for the Irish heading into 2016

Andy Lee aswell

And Michael Conlan and Katie Taylor whilst you're mentioning world champs :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

price690 wrote: »
    Agree with previous poster aswell, the match should have been more taxing, Reigns was grand after it so Sheamus didn't completely take advantage of a broken man.

But then again Rollins took a lot of criticism for being too cowardly a champion, won't hurt Sheamus to have had a harder win, they need to build him up cos he's starting off a lot lower in most people's opinions than Rollins was

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

absolute garbage. the worst Ive seen since 2009 and Im including that time when Miz was champion

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Wouldn't surprise me to see Seamus drop the title fairly sharpish. Seemed to be getting serious stink eye from HHH.

wondering that myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Don't forget the Shinty win over scotland

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

It could be that they are just dropping Sheamus into whatever program they had already worked out for Rollins since he has now aligned himself with The Authority.

Totally predictable though. Sad to say but it really was no surprise, I felt pretty sure they would do this as soon as they announced the tournament.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

JBL, is that you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 159 ✭✭Andrew Laeddis

F*cking SHEAMUS

The answer to the question nobody asked.

Reigns will take it from him at the Rumble, Cena will win the Rumble and it'll be Reigns v Cena at Mania resulting in a monster heel turn from one of them

You heard it here first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Boy am I glad I skipped this. Sounded like a disaster of a show. Think I'll just stick to NXT as far as this company is concerned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

How many world titles is that for Sheamus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

I cancelled my network sub about 3 weeks ago and gotta say I feel like I aint missing much at all except NXT. Ill renew in time for Rumble and keep till Mania after that though depends on the direction of the company.

Everything about the company is stale. The talent is there in the company to make it great but the creative is beyond awful now. Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Cena, Lesnar, Orton, Owens, Cesaro, Rusev, New Day, Usos, Del Rio, Swagger, Ryback, Ziggler, Breeze, Wyatt Family, Sheamus, Barrett, Neville, Cody, Kalisto, Sin Cara, Prime Time Players, Primo & Epico, Adam Rose, Brad Maddox, Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Nikki, Natalya, Alicia Fox, Naomi, Paige, that roster alone is a match to NJPW & Lucha Underground for variety and match styles. And thats leaving out part timers like HHH, The Rock, Undertaker, Big Show & Kane ( name value, kinda ), Daniel Bryan and all of the talent in NXT. All that talent and yet Raw and Smackdown are totally skippable and even though the PPV matches most deliver you could miss 3 months worth and still know within 10 mins whats hapening.

As for Survivor Series, didnt see it most likely I never will as it seems I missed nothing. Im happy for Sheamus on a personal level but beyond that they went the safest of safe routes and its boring and repetitive.

Pentecost wrote: »
    How many world titles is that for Sheamus?

title number 4:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    title number 4:mad:

Plus King Of The Ring, Royal Rumble, MITB winner, United States Champion. Quite the successful career he's had like him or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

So an Irish heavyweight champion in both WWE and NXT, awesome!!

• Advertisement

Pentecost wrote: »
    Plus King Of The Ring, Royal Rumble, MITB winner, United States Champion. Quite the successful career he's had like him or not.

Not denying that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement