Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

All Year Biker NI - treatment

• 23-11-2015 10:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys / Gals,

I'm a regular here (for a loooooooong time) and just re-registered after closing my old account so many of you know me.

I've been in contact with this chap - "All Year Biker NI" (facebook page, I cant post links :() about doing his treatment in Dublin on a couple of bikes.

For those who don't know it, its a cleaning and protection system that makes your bike look nearly as good as new and protects it against corrosion and the elements during the winter months and even after that.

He's looking for 5 machines at minimum , I have two I want treated and have offered to provide a location in my front yard with water and electricity. At the moment I'm looking for interested parties and when I have the full numbers I can get back to him and get prices based on the amount attending.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Price is €95 per bike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Sounds like a lot of effort when you can just drop over to Brian in motor cycle valeting.

http://www.motorcyclevaletingdublin.ie/

goodlad wrote: »
    Sounds like a lot of effort when you can just drop over to Brian in motor cycle valeting.

Where is the effort ? this works out a whole €5 cheaper ;)

The effort in getting 5 people over to your place for a lad to drive down from NI to clean a bike. Handier to not rely on other people to show up and just go yourself and get your own bike done with Brian

The effort in getting 5 people over to your place for a lad to drive down from NI to clean a bike. Handier to not rely on other people to show up and just go yourself and get your own bike done with Brian

If you're not interested then no need to shoot it down from the get go. I can easily get 5 bikes together for this off the forum with ease. There is a reason I'm not going literally around the corner to Brian and no disrespect to him and his amazing service, its just not for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,086 ✭✭✭✭listermint

5 Euro cheaper ....

... erm

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭KT10

I've had the AYB treatment and the MVD treatment from Brian.

My bike goes back to Brian.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Brian for the win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

i've seen the all year treatment on two bikes, very very impressed, i'd be more than happy to get him down to galway to clean 5 or 6 bikes again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭thecivvie

I had the All Year Biker clean done by Jonny from NI before I headed off to Russia and Mongolia. To be honest, I almost changed bikes because it was a sin to get the Varadero dirty after the clean. She was showroom condition, if not better. The job is excellent and lasts around 6 months, the dirt literally can be wiped off with a damp cloth and he sprays the electrics with a fine mist of ACF-50, well atomized mist.

I am more than happy to get my bike done again using the All Year Biker method and like Serious3 hoping we can get him down to Galway soon

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Advertisement

Different story getting the chap over to Galway to soft out some bikes than getting him to Dublin around the corner from Brian in the Valet place he runs. ****ty thing to do trying to get the chap down to do the same work as brian so close to his place of business.

serious3 wrote: »
    i've seen the all year treatment on two bikes, very very impressed, i'd be more than happy to get him down to galway to clean 5 or 6 bikes again.

Do you have a location he can set up in Galway ?

Different story getting the chap over to Galway to soft out some bikes than getting him to Dublin around the corner from Brian in the Valet place he runs. ****ty thing to do trying to get the chap down to do the same work as brian so close to his place of business.

Have you used either service ?

I was booked in before with Johnny in Galway to get sorted but it was cancelled the day before it. Then got him a location in a kildare bike shop to come down and sort out some bikes but there was zero interest.

Now brian opened up his place so I booked in there.
    There is no debate over the quality of service from either company.

There is just the fact that it's a ****ty thing trying to organise a lad to come to your house which you said is literally around the corner from Brian and doing the same work.

Imo Johnny should refuse to come down and work so close to another company doing the same work. It's a bull**** thing to do but iss suspect he doesn't realise he isss being asked to come do work so close to brians place.

What bike do you have now ktric?

I was booked in before with Johnny in Galway to get sorted but it was cancelled the day before it. Then got him a location in a kildare bike shop to come down and sort out some bikes but there was zero interest.

Now brian opened up his place so I booked in there.
    There is no debate over the quality of service from either company.

There is just the fact that it's a ****ty thing trying to organise a lad to come to your house which you said is literally around the corner from Brian and doing the same work.

Imo Johnny should refuse to come down and work so close to another company doing the same work. It's a bull**** thing to do but iss suspect he doesn't realise he isss being asked to come do work so close to brians place.

The purpose of this thread was to gauge interest in a particular service. Ireland is a free and open market and everyone is free to choose the service they want.

If you're not interested then so be it. Point noted. You do seem to be taking it all very personal !! :rolleyes:

Not taking it personal in the slightest. Just calling a spade a spade.

You make this thread and act the dope being all cryptic going on about we know you but it's a new username. Then say someone's service just isn't for you. Again being all cryptic.

Speak your mind or be quiet.

Not taking it personal in the slightest. Just calling a spade a spade.

You make this thread and act the dope being all cryptic going on about we know you but it's a new username. Then say someone's service just isn't for you. Again being all cryptic.

Speak your mind or be quiet.

Who p!ssed on your cornflakes ?? Bad day maybe ?? Do you have some connection with Brian, romantic or financial ?

I'm actually in a fantastic mood. No connection with Brian at all.
    But when someone appears on a forum acting the dope and being cryptic and says he lives around the corner from a small business doing great work but yet won't use them and won't say why not and then trys to get another business to setup shop next to that small business for a day to do the same work then that completely ****ty thing should require an explination.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Keep it civil ladies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

D3V!L wrote: »
    Hi Guys / Gals,

I'm a regular here (for a loooooooong time) and just re-registered after closing my old account so many of you know me.

I've been in contact with this chap - "All Year Biker NI" (facebook page, I cant post links :() about doing his treatment in Dublin on a couple of bikes.

I'm intrigued, there's a bad smell in the air, goodlad has made a fair point, for me, what you are doing is essentially shilling, why the re-reg? And he's right a fiver is fúck all, compared to the hassle of arranging 5 bikes and times etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

"just not for me" is one of those cop-out phrases lads tend to use when they have some sort of axe to grind but don't want to explain themselves.

Sorry lads, didn't realise I gate crashed a Communist Party AGM.

Don't get your little panties in too much of a bunch or when your wives hand you your cocks every Sunday it might hurt a little :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Seyonara lad

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

this is going nowhere, I'm locking. PM me if you think otherwise

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement