Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulsterbank

• 23-11-2015 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Really have been let down by the bank this weekend going to cancel my acc today after 20 years ..got paid on Friday last every one else got the money in a Friday morning except for mine it didn't come in until this morning Monday ..anyway but no worry I had 300 in my acc to cover me..Well so I thought !!!until I went to garage filled up car and my card payment was refused ...
    What happened was I have a transfer built into my acc which transfers 500 from my main acc into other acc for direct debits on 23rd of each month ..they went and took the 500 out of my acc on Friday 3 days early and it still hasn't turned up in the other acc I was told it will get there this afternoon...
    So there I was left with minus 200 on my acc stuck in the garage unable to pay for fuel ..I'm raging ..
    My wages 3 days late and money taken out of my acc 3 days to early ..

Advertisement