Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funeral Plans

• 23-11-2015 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I want to make enquiries with anyone out there that may have given thought to prearranging there own funeral inadavance of the death occurring.

I'm in my middle 50's and I have some friends that have either done this or are consider to do this themselves.

I know that there are several options available;

1 Paying for your funeral expense upfront.
    2 Engaging in an "insurance related product" whereby the individual pays monthly.

I have done some of my own research. Before I commit, I want to get peoples thoughts first!

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭almostbroke

Planning my own funeral as I want something ultra simple, no church service, cremation, just me and the undertaker...no fuss no frills....has anyone done this? I also want my ashes disposed of in the crematorium, I don't want anyone bothered with disposing of this as I know its something that most relatives really hate doing, bringing the urn home and having it looking at them for ages before they finally do it!

Advertisement