Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc evolutionary biology

Options
  • 23-11-2015 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

So I'm very interesting in evolution and have many books on it so I'm starting to think that I'll become a evolutionary biologists. I done some research online and came across MSc at UCD
    But I don't know what I need to get in or any real good information on it so some help from anyone who did the MSc would be nice.

I'm in 4th year at the moment so I'm finished secondary school.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

MOD: Hi Bob lunch. I am moving your information request to our Biology forum in hopes that they may have answers for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bob lunch

Black Swan wrote: »
    MOD: Hi Bob lunch. I am moving your information request to our Biology forum in hopes that they may have answers for you.

Thank for the help I appreciate it 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bob lunch

Sorry but I'm new here

How do I that follow that forum that move too?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

It's now in http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1273
    There should be a big "follow forum" button when you visit it. Stick around!

Advertisement