Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer Wanted

• 23-11-2015 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi

Myself and two friends (2 guitars/Bassist) are looking for a drummer to join us for some jams. All mid-late 30's and decent gear/tunes looking for a decent drummer. It will be mainly focused of Blues/heavy Fuzz rock and having the craic

let me know if you are interested. We are Based in South Dublin and will probably too to meet up twice a month initially and take it form there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭dom17

Hi

could be interested.

Where in Dublin would you jam ?

Is it originals ,covers(which bands) or both

Have my own gear and transport and twice a month would be perfect at the moment.

Cheers Dom

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Dars

hey, sounds like exactly what im looking for. lve decent gear and play all the styles you mentioned. if youd like to organise a jam let me know and I do that.
    regards
    Darren

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Larry21

Hey Lads,

Sounds cool.

Just sent ye a Private Message.

Cheers.

Lar

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Sick Monkey

larry21

Your email in that pm is not working

• Registered Users Posts: 33 radioschizo

Hi

Myself and two friends (2 guitars/Bassist) are looking for a drummer to join us for some jams. All mid-late 30's and decent gear/tunes looking for a decent drummer. It will be mainly focused of Blues/heavy Fuzz rock and having the craic

let me know if you are interested. We are Based in South Dublin and will probably too to meet up twice a month initially and take it form there
    Hi, where do you guys jam?

• Advertisement
Advertisement