Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC One M8

Options
  • 23-11-2015 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Thinking of getting this phone as it sounds very good, only downside by the sounds of it is a poor camera? Anyone got it, is the camera a real drawback? I do like to use my phone camera for standard photos, nothing fantastic, is the camera really a problem on this?

I know there's a newer one now (M9) but it's probably out of the price range, but is this phone still good enough to get now or is it out-dated with the newer model out?

Finally, if I do get it do Tesco seem the best option? €30 a month for 24 months which gives 500 mins & texts and 15GB data. Can't find much better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭richy

HI Buzz. I have had this phone for almost a year now and I have to say it is the best phone ive ever had hands down. Really is amazing. I lost mine 3 weeks ago and the insurance company is replacing it with an m9 for extra 55 euro! Not much difference between m8 and m9 just a better camera really and better processer I think. Not worth it to get the m9 at the moment so I would get the m8. Battery life was insanely good for me and im a heavy user. You can also turn on extreme power saving mode which would make the phone last at least a couple of days. Never tried it but would reckon you could get four days out of it. Can only text and call when this is on though. Camera isnt amazing but it defo isnt that bad. I have taken some nice scenic photos with it. I think the main problem with it is in low light. Anyway, I would 100% recommend the phone. It looks sick too. Really really tough too. I must have dropped the phone at least a 100 times with nothing but slight dent in the metal work as a result. Seriously tough and very nice looking

Advertisement