If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sub for music.

Options
  • 23-11-2015 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks
    Just wondering if you have any specials on Subs at the moment? Currently I am using a Boston 10" that I bought from you a few years ago.I am a fan of Q Acoustics and have been eyeing the 2070i but as usual I am open to Suggestions and advice.

Thanks in advance.

P3

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Phoenix3 wrote: »
    Hi Folks
    Just wondering if you have any specials on Subs at the moment? Currently I am using a Boston 10" that I bought from you a few years ago.I am a fan of Q Acoustics and have been eyeing the 2070i but as usual I am open to Suggestions and advice.

Thanks in advance.

P3
    HI Phoenix3, thanks for the post. To be honest the Q Acoustics sub would have been the one I would have gone to first for you, particularly if its primarily for music. 
    Which speakers are you pairing it with?

Other than the Q Acoustoics, we have a couple of others on offer

Monitor Audio BXW 10 Rosewood
    Brand New Sealed box
    £199.95 / €299.99

Monitor Audio MR W10 Walnut
    Brand New Sealed box
    £249.95 / €349.99

Have a look at the above and let me know if you have any other queries

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Hi Folks

Thanks in advance.

P3
    HI Phoenix3, thanks for the post. To be honest the Q Acoustics sub would have been the one I would have gone to first for you, particularly if its primarily for music. 
    Which speakers are you pairing it with?

Other than the Q Acoustoics, we have a couple of others on offer

Monitor Audio BXW 10 Rosewood
    Brand New Sealed box
    £199.95 / €299.99

Monitor Audio MR W10 Walnut
    Brand New Sealed box
    £249.95 / €349.99

Have a look at the above and let me know if you have any other queries

Regards
    Brian
    Thanks Brian,Yes I am drawn to the 2070i alright.Am using a combination of either 2020s or a pair of EV 6.2 install speakers(not exactly HI-Fi).What is your best Boardies deal delivered to Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Folks,
    Don't forget about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Folks,
    Don't forget about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry Phoenix, I was off yesterday. To be honest the euro price is pretty well reduced as it is, but as you asked nicely, I can do it at €319 but thats really as low as I can go on it including shipping

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.