Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor Series fallout thread *Mucho Spoilers*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The show was okay but I'll watch Back the show over the next few days. The ending even though people on here seemed to flag it they seemed to make it obvious as **** what was going to happen once triple h came out and the ref stayed at ringside. I mean it was basically the Daniel Bryan ending from a few years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Just had to come in, Mid show, to confirm... New Day are the greatest thing ever.

From Xavier's new hair, to Big E renaming the Uso's as the Usows and The Lucha Booties... Amazing stuff.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Probably the biggest problem with survivor series - the new day were out for only a few minutes

Xaviers new haircut is actually the best thing ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Why didn't we just get Lucha Dragons vs. The New Day? A good solid title defence for them would have been great. However, they have the tools to remain over regardless I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Had to laugh at the arm bar from Del Rio on Reigns where Reigns was struggling then it seems like he just realised something and casually moved Del Rio's legs off himself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement