Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CVV Number

Options
  • 23-11-2015 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi,

My CVV number on the reverse of my card has worn off, it's not due for a renewal until 2017.

IS there anyway this can be sorted?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi,

My CVV number on the reverse of my card has worn off, it's not due for a renewal until 2017.

Thanks
    Hi The Voice of reason,

Thanks for your post. 

It may be necessary for a new card to be issued to you if this can't be read. Please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and select option 1 followed by the * and a representative will be happy to help you. Our representatives are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi The Voice of reason,

Thanks for your post. 

It may be necessary for a new card to be issued to you if this can't be read. Please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and select option 1 followed by the * and a representative will be happy to help you. Our representatives are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks Sarah

Advertisement