Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best barbers in Letterkenny

Options
  • 23-11-2015 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Recently moved to Letterkenny...anyone recommend the best barber? (i.e. Someone that actually listens to what you want and doesn't give u a crew cut!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Rugger13 wrote: »
    Recently moved to Letterkenny...anyone recommend the best barber? (i.e. Someone that actually listens to what you want and doesn't give u a crew cut!)

I would usually go to Harkins (near to Station House hotel) and havent had any problems yet. But I don't exactly stretch their creativity with what I want!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Technique

Misters, Port Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

Technique wrote: »
    Misters, Port Road.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭IP freely

Technique wrote: »
    Misters, Port Road.
    0lordy wrote: »
    +1

+2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

mavericks for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Thread bump...

Do Misters do a hot towel shave?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Mavericks do if thats any help?

Mavericks do if thats any help?

Maybe. I want to get my dad a good shave. He's in his 80s and is basically crap at shaving, is developing a pretty gruesome neck beard, lol.

He usually gets his hair cut at Misters so I was hoping to get him a hot towel shave there at the same time as his hair cut.

How much is the shave at Mavericks?

Edit, found the price on their Facebook page. Not bad, €20 for the shave.

Place looks a bit trendy for my Da's taste though. And he'd be mortified at them having a bar! Hopefully Misters do shaves too.

Advertisement