Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade Machine (Project)

Options
  • 23-11-2015 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Arcade Machine (Project)
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection (may deliver if close enough)(Ballinasloe)
    PRICE: €800
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

Unfinished arcade machine. All the pieces to finish it are there, buttons, screen, pandoras box 400 games in 1 box, t-molding, speakers, amp, connections etc etc.

I don't have time to finish it so want to sell it off as project. Been building a few for last few years and this is the last one but I just don't have time anymore. 99% of cutting and building is done. Just needs screen mounting, few bits and bobs and wire it all up.

I'm only supplying with a pandora 400 game in 1 box, not a PC. I'm happy to help via text/email/phone if you need help building it but within reason.

Current condition
    pQ54QLS.jpg?1

What it will look like completed.
    tox8CTl.jpg?1

Xcqjdsf.jpg?2

What the completed control panel will look like.
    JQo9N0d.jpg?1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

What type/brand of monitor, sticks, buttons are included?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Hi

Can you please have a quick read of the charter for this forum at the below link please.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057355518/1/#post93697561

There is a template that needs to be filled in for all ads. I'll leave the ad up for now so you can edit and fill it in. If it's not filled in by tonight I'll have to remove the ad.

Also please keep in my mind all offers and acceptance of offers has to be done on thread before pm.

Thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭gutteruu

What type/brand of monitor, sticks, buttons are included?

Dell 19' monitor. THIS is joystick and THESE are buttons.

Steel coin door with no mechanisms fitted already.
    Fits through standard house door (620mm). About 6'5 high

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Best of luck with the sale.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Hi, as per the charter, its up to the seller to set the price, negative comments about the price is considered "thread spoiling". Ive removed the comment. Thanks a lot.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement