Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crew cab 4x4 insurance

Options
  • 23-11-2015 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm looking at a few commercial 4x4s at the moment and found one that had been converted from a passenger 4x4 to a crew cab with 5 seats, problem is my insurance company said they wouldn't insure it, said they only insure 2 seater 4x4s.
    Seemed a bit odd.Who would be best to go to to insure it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭doctorchopper

I'm with liberty for my crewcab

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭Grueller

I'm with insuremyvan.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭doctorchopper

Sory should have said that, that is the broker that I use but insurance is through liberty. Also try mike murphy brokers

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭b.c

Cheers, have my current policy with insuremyvan.ie, wouldn't cover crew cab but would cover same 4x4 with only 2 seats, have another van insured with Liberty same story, ended up buying a 2 seater 4x4, didn't really need the extra seats and less hassle.just seemed strange that the crew cab could not be insured by either.

Advertisement