Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 23/11/2015 *Spoilers*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I'm a month now without watching this horrendous TV program. My life is better without it. I see no reason to go back anytime soon. They haven't a clue what they are doing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I haven't watched an episode in well over a year I'd say. I can get anything I need to see on the internet. Flick through the PPVs on the Network as well. Watch them live occasionally if I'm off work the next day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Sheamus / Barrett / Rusev as the authority for the next few months culminating in a huge feud with The Shield. There's no way Seth doesn't get a monster face pop when he comes back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Sheamus / Barrett / Rusev as the authority for the next few months culminating in a huge feud with The Shield. There's no way Seth doesn't get a monster face pop when he comes back.

Will only work if they are built strong as a heel group. On the basis of Monday that isn't the case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

They've no fúcking clue what they're doing. People go on about PG, but that has nothing to do with it. Vince has just completely forgotten how to book.

Monday's show should have a had a simple goal - establish Sheamus as champion, establish the stable around him, and make it obvious that Reigns was going to have to overcome incredible odds to get the title. The goal should've been to establish the heels properly.

15 years ago, if heel HHH wins the title, there is no way he's booked like Sheamus, and there's no way DX are booked like Barrett and Rusev were.

Reigns was over at the start of the show. That's the thing. But at the end, barely a peep from the crowd. Why? Because he overcame nothing but a bunch of shíte. He beat them like nobodies. We were told, on their first night as a faction, that the 3 weren't a threat.

Without a threat, you've no hero.

It's basic storytelling, and they're just too lazy...or fúcking OCD...to bother telling it right.

Monday's Raw should've been the easiest show to book. Just establish the fúcking obstacles Reigns will have to get by. Nothing else.

Just have the 3 beat him down mercilessly. That's it. Simple.

• Advertisement
Advertisement