Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't know which course?

Options
  • 24-11-2015 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I definitely know I want to do business and think I want to go into the marketing field but idk what course to take. I want to go to a university and I was gonna do a general business degree but the points are all around 450 460 and I know I'm not gonna get that is there any business course that someone could suggest for me to do? I was looking at maynooth- business marketing but it doesn't say about points and am confused cause it's like an arts degree but it's not any help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 20rosie16

Business with arts in Maynooth is 350 points. If that's any help, the rest are all over 400

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Kaitlyn2424

20rosie16 wrote: »
    Business with arts in Maynooth is 350 points. If that's any help, the rest are all over 400
    Is that the business and marketing course does it have arts with it? I'm not sure to be honest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 20rosie16

Is that the business and marketing course does it have arts with it? I'm not sure to be honest?

you do business in arts with two other subjects if that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭meganob

DIT is known as the school of marketing, so it's worth looking into. They have a 4 year course for 410 points (2015) but as 20rosie16 said points can go up or down from year to year it is based on points got that year not the year before but there doesn't tend to be much difference.
    So it's better to put courses down as preference rather than points ,cause you never know you might get the points,no point trying to guess!

Advertisement